Breakup

"Niall?" looking at his worried face.

"I-I can't s-see you anymore Au-tumn.. I'm sorry." He's voice cracked, and tears started to pour down his cheeks.

"..."

"..."

"Why? IS IT CAUSE I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!? IS THAT WHY?!? CAUSE YOU'RE AUDITIONING THE X-FACTOR AND YOU GOT IN!!" I was so angry.

"It's not like that okay!! I just need... to focus in my career especially with my mom's condi-" I cut him before he could finish his sentence.

"I KNOW YOUR MOM'S SITUATION! OKAY!!" I snapped.

"..." Niall looked down at his shoes while tears were still pouring down his cheeks.

I sigh, "I'm sorry.. I know your mom isn't in a good condition and." Tears began to stream down my cheeks. "I-I u-understand that I'm n-not that important t-to you." I tried to walk away, but a pair of arms stopped me. It wrapped around my shoulders, and I began to sob.

"You're important to me Autumn. It's just that I need to focus more in this. I hope you understand." I lifted my head up to see his blonde hair. His crooked teeth that I love. Mostly his sea blue eyes that always looked at me with care. And his bubbly personality that I will really miss.

I gave Niall a fake soft smile and a peck on his cheeks for the last time.

"How about we don't think that this is a breakup?" Niall suddenly said making my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

What was that suppose to mean? Is this one of his lame pranks again? I just hope so.

"What if we just say.. That this is, two people getting back together as friends?"

I thought about what he said and maybe that wouldn't be bad.

I mean, who says that your x-boyfriend couldn't be your friend?

It might be awkward and different, but I guess I'll give it a try.

Even if I didn't want to be friends. What if I want us to be more than that?

I don't' think that our friendship would be completely the same.

"That sounds nice." I mumbled under my breath.

"I'm sorry Autumn." Niall whispered into my ear full of pain.

If he was sad, why is he doing this?

I sigh at the thought of being not that important in his life.

"I understand." I walked away, tears still pouring down my cheeks.

I went out of his house and ran Royal Park in London England.

That was the first time I met Niall.

*Flashback

"HELP! SOMEONE STOLE MY PURSE!" I heard my mother yelling making me turn around.

I saw a huge guy running with my mother's purse. He was wearing everything black. I tried to chase him until he bumped to a small blonde kid. They both fell and didn't stand back up.

"Are you okay?" My 11 year old voice spoke.

The police around saw us and took the thief away.

"Aaarrgghh.."

"Help the little lad out will you, Auutumn. We need to thank him." My mother spoke.

I took his arms and tried to carry him to the nearest bench. He was really heavy for a small kid. I sat him down and sat beside his right while my mom at his left.