Where Are You?

Niall's POV

I heard my ringtone,and I took my phone in my hands.

I saw Autumn's name that made me smile.

She told me that she wanted to stay in my place for tonight which I gladly accepted.

After a few minutes, I heard someone walking near the door.

I turned my head and stopped playing my guitar.

Autumn was standing there with a grin on her face.

I smile at her back until I noticed her red and puffy eyes.

She was crying. I frowned and walked towards her so I could give her a beat hug.

I knew that a hug was all she needs at first.

Remember, when your girl is crying, just hold her tight in her arms and comfort her until she cracks a smile.

At least that's what I do.

She laid her forehead on my shoulder while I could hear her light sob.

I lifted her face to look at me.

Tears where slipping down her cheeks making my lips turn around to a frown.

"What's wrong Autumn? What happened?" I asked.

"It's.. It's nothing. It's stupid." She chuckled, but I knew that it was fake.

"Autumn." She looked away from my eyes.

"Please look at me." She slowly looked back in my eyes. "Please tell me. Maybe I could help."

She sighs. "You know that Harry was a playboy right Niall?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"Well.. Thinking about N-Nikki. I-I just thought that maybe I was just like those other g-girls he would hook up with. I just-" I cut her before she could go further more.

I knew she was about to break.

"Autumn. Harry's not like that anymore, and he would never do anything like that to you. He had problems in the past, and you can't blame him for that. But he changed." I held her hands.

"You're different from the other girls. You're not like those girls that just wants to hook up with him. Not like those girls that wanted him because he's rich and famous. You care Autumn. No matter if he's rich or poor. Famous or just like.. normal people."

Autumn raised her eyebrows. "So you agree that you're not normal."

I rolled my eyes and heard her chuckle.

"The point is. You love him for who he is. No matter what..." I let go of her hand. "And... I know I'll never get you back because of it." I mumbled the last part.

"Niall-" Before Autumn said anything else, my phone rang.

I walked towards it ignoring what Autumn was about to say.

Harry was calling so I picked it up.

"Niall. Where the heck are you? I've been texting and calling you. I can't find Autumn anywhere. Have you seen her? Please help me find her, and if you do, I beg of you, please tell me that she's okay." I softly smiled.

Harry sounded worried, just like me when Autumn was missing.

The memory flashed in my head.

It was a date and I decided that we would sleepover at the mall.

We decided to play hide and seek. And yeah, we're that childish.

Plus, growing up is a total mistake guys. You'll regret it.

I couldn't find her anywhere until the mall was open.

The guard caught her in the boy's bathroom.

"It's fine Harry. Don't panic, she's with me." I lent my phone to Autumn as she took it hesitantly.

----------

Autumn' POV

Niall lent his phone to me which I hesitantly take. I put it on my ear.

"H-Hello?" I was scared.

I've made a mistake again. I have to tell him why I was acting all weird so he won't worry.

"Autumn! Thank goodness you're okay." I could hear him breathing heavily.

"Yeah. I'm all right. Where are you?"

"I'm just in front of the hotel- WHAT-" The line went dead.

What happened? It sounded like he was in trouble.

I literally dropped the phone while I panicked.

I immediately ran down the stairs quickly because the elevator was taking too long.

I saw Niall following me behind, but I ignored him.

I arrived on the first floor and saw one of the workers.

"Excuse me, have you seen my friend Harry?"

"Harry Styles?"

"Yes. Yeah, that's the guy."

I heard him chuckle. "Nice try miss." I looked at him in confusion, and I was impatient.

"What the f*ck are you talking about?!" I was pissed.

I didn't mean to snap, but I was panicking, and he laughed.

"Language!" He snapped back. "I can't tell you any information about Mr. Styles. People have been asking that a lot and lying that he was their friend. Just like you, so it won't work."

"Arrghh!" I ran outside.

I remembered him saying something about being outside the hotel.

I looked at my right and my left.

Tears slip out of my eyes again. I felt a hand on my shoulder that made me flinch.

My head turned and I saw Niall.

"Autumn.." He examined that I was worried and crying. "What did he say." He said in a serious tone.

"Ijustaskedhimwherehewasandthenwhenhewasabouttoanswer, heshoutedand...." I took a deep breath. "Thelinewentdead." I was panicking.

"He's fine Autumn. We'll find him." Niall rubbed my cheeks with his thumb.

Yeah. Maybe he's right. Maybe his phone didn't have signal or something.

But why would he scream in the end?

I ignored that and tried to think positive things.

He let go of me and took his iPhone from his pocket.

I saw a crack on it making me blush. "Sorry about that." I said.

Niall looked at me in confusion until he noticed that his phone has a crack because of me.

A chuckle escaped his lips. "It's fine."

He dialed someone's number and lifted it near his ear.

"Liam. Go to the hotel entrance. Harry's missing." He directly ended the call and looked at me.

He softly smiled. I knew he was as worried as I was, but he didn't want to show it.

Where are you Harry?