It's Not Love

My eyes slowly flutter open before the sunlight met my eyes making them squint.

It took some time to adjust the sunlight before my body sat straight while my hand reached for my left eye as it rubbed it.

A yawn escaped from my lips while I looked around.

Harry's not here.

I wonder what happened yesterday.

Something was up with him and I'm going to find out what.

Unless he was just acting like a jerk and teasing me. It wouldn't be that surprising if that would be the reason.

I walked down the stairs until I heard Harry's deep voice.

My curiosity made me stand there silently, eavesdropping.

I know that it's bad to do so, but you would of done the same thing.

"I can't do this." Harry's raspy voice snapped.

What can't he do?

The other person in the other line spoke while Harry stood there, listening.

I couldn't hear what the person was saying, so I took a few step closer.

"I know-" The person stopped Harry.

"Fine." Harry said after a few seconds.

What was that about?

I entered the room like I just came, not wanting him to find out that I was eavesdropping.

My hands stretched upwards while I let a fake yawn escaped from my mouth.

Harry turned around, facing towards me, shocked.

He slightly jumped. Maybe it was because of the call. Or maybe it was because he was scared?

Why would Harry be scared of his own fiancé anyways. When his eyes pierced into mine, he let go of a deep breath that he was holding all along.

He cleared his throat. "Morning sleeping beauty." He smirked while he walked towards me to give a peck on my cheek.

Usually he kisses my lips, but oh well. A kiss is a kiss.

When he was about to walk past threw me, I stopped him by wrapping my arms around his torso and laid my temples on his back.

"How are you?" I said full of worry.

Why wouldn't I be? He's been acting a bit odd.

"Never been better." He sighs.

His body was a bit tensed. I wonder why.

"Is there something you want to tell me Hazz?" I asked while I turned him around so I could see his green eyes.

I tilted my head upwards since he was taller than me.

His green eyes pierced into my brown once, but I had a different feeling with him today.

Like Harry ain't Harry at all.

Nah, I'm just a bit tired, that's all.

I hugged him as I laid my head on his chest as I could hear his heart race making me smirk.

I felt his chest go up and down as he breaths. And his warm breath on my head.

Then I noticed his tattoos on his arm.

I haven't really paid any attention to them until now that is.

I've seen in in bed, but never really observed them properly.