Spin The Bottle

The door suddenly burst open.

I could see students roaming around like ants outside.

There was a guy with a dirty blonde hair entered our dorm.

He was wearing those football players jacket with dark blue jeans.

"Hey Em!" He gave a bear hug to Emily with a grin on his face.

I could already see that there was something going on between these two.

Then he looked at me. "Hello Em's hot roommate." He winked at me making me roll my eyes.

"It's Autumn. Thanks for asking." I said full of annoyed.

Emily and the guy chuckled.

"Autumn be nice. This is Nathan."

I remembered our conversation about Emily shipping me with a guy named Nathan.

My pupil roamed around Nathan, scanning him.

"So you're the guy who wore your sisters underwear huh?" I raises my eyes full of amusement.

Nathan's eyes pooped out of his face while his face turned into the color of a tomato making me chuckle.

Emily looked at me with a death glare making me smirk.

"How many times have I told you not to tell anyone about that?!" Nathan whispered-shout at Emily.

"I'm sorry. I had to find an interesting story about you so you wouldn't sound so boring."

"I'm not boring. I'm manly." Nathan whined like a little kid making me shook my head.

This went on for a while until Emily apologized.

I never could imagine me being with this guy, but I didn't need to worry about that.

I'm not finding any relationships at the moment.

I'm focusing in my studies right now.

"Anything else you told her that would ruin my jock reputation?" He glared at her making her giggle.

Nathan suddenly tickled Emily. "Nate- Stop-haha!"

Emily was kicking every direction until she kicked Nathan's stomach.

He groaned and fell on the ground.

His hand reached his stomach. "Aargh.. That hurts Em."

Emily took a few deep breath before she could recover. "You deserved it anyways."

She said slowly with a grin.

Nathan stood slowly and walked towards the door still holding his stomach.

"We gotta go to the college building. Ther principle's going to talk about something boring and all of us have to go."

He directly ran out before Emily could throw her pillow at him.

She fell on her back and groaned.

"So.. Nathan huh?" I smirked and raised my eyebrows at her.

I could see Emily's cheeks turn to a shed of red.

"What are you talking about?" She blushed and hid her face under her pillow.

I just laughed at her expressions.

"SHUT UP!" She said playfully while throwing a pillow at me which missed making me laugh even more.

-