Safe

"A dare?! What kind of friend would-?! That is bloody insane Autumn!" Harry screamed.

Tears began to pour down my cheeks.

I was terrified of Harry right now. He was like those disgusting guys when I wouldn't do what they say.

He's angry at me because of sleeping on the roses...

"It's none of your business!" I snapped as tears began to pour down, but I still had an angry expression.

He can't just get mad at me like that.

He doesn't even know the whole story.

He doesn't know anything.

Harry's eyes soften when he realised that I was crying.

"A-Autumn. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

I sobbed, and Harry comforted me, 'again.'

I really did hate my life. It's very complicated.

All thanks to Niall.

I could smell Harry's scent. I looked at his eyes. Damn! Those green eyes.

I smiled as he wiped my tears. I laughed a bit, making him not worry too much.

"How are you so strong these past weeks?" I was confused.

"What do you mean?" Does Harry know?

He smiled, but he had guilt on his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Umm.. When I tell you this, please don't feel like I'm a creep." Harry faked smile.

I nodded, not sure what he was going to say.

"I saw you during the party before- Well at least I thought it was you, but now you looked different. I started to follow you in when I saw what Rick was trying to do, so I punched him."

"You What! Wait- Are you the guy who saved me from that pervert?" I remembered some curly guy saving me from that guy who tried to do some funny business.

My eyes widen while Harry smiled innocently.

"Yup, that's me. I also saw you smoking outside. Sometimes I could see you with guys. I saw them paying you and since then I thought you were a whore, but it looked like you were forced. You didn't mean to do those things though.. right?"

I looked down, still remembering he said the word, 'whore.'

Harry lifted my chin up. "Are you okay?" His eyes were full of concern.

I smiled at him, but this time, it's a real smile. "Yeah.." I didn't completely lied.

I was still thinking about those painful days, but Harry being here with me made my day.

I stared into his green eyes while his into my hazel ones.

I know it's corny, just- okay.. deal with it.

After awhile, I blinked faster to come back to the real world.

I coughed and walked pass him. I walked towards the loo leaving Harry standing there alone.

I smirked at his adorable expression.

I went in and did my night routine that I usually do before.

After I was done, I saw Harry with only boxers.

I could see his tattoos clearly this time. I was distracted by his fit body flexing as he was walking around like that.

"See something you like?" I noticed that Harry was smirking at me.

"W-Why are you nake- I mean, half naked!" I raised my voice. Is he expecting something tonight?

"I always sleep naked, but then you're here, so I'm making it less awkward." He chuckles looking at my expression. I was checking him out until he smirked again.

"That's why the boys doesn't want to gave the same room as mine to see what they're missing out." He wiggled his eyebrows.

I blushed feeling embarrassed. "Wear some clothes on Hazz!" I raised my left eyebrow.

"Are you sure? Because from the looks of it, I think you enjoy looking at me like this. Maybe I should take off my b-"

"SHUT UP!" I shrieked making Harry laugh even more.

I glared at him.

"You know I was just teasing love." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the sofa.

I laid there with a small pillow. I waited to fall asleep, but I couldn't because Harry was here.

I took a peek at Harry lying on the bed alone, with a smile on his face.

He turned his face and noticed me. I quickly hid my face and pretended to fall asleep.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

I saw Harry lying behind me with his arms around my waist. I was shocked.

I tried to run away, but his grip was too tight.

"I can't sleep thinking about our date tomorrow. I have so many plans for us."

I blushed. My back was still facing him until my light body was carried towards the bed.

"H-Harry! Put me down." I giggled.

"No!" He sounded like a little child.

He threw me on the bed making me laugh even more.

He then laid there while his arms around my waist. I didn't complain because I really love being in his hold.

So I cuddled even closer to his chest.

I could hear his heart beat making me smile.

My heart raced faster and faster each second. Maybe he could hear if making me blush.

I felt Harry's breath behind my neck, which tickled, but I didn't mind.

I felt so safe with him, even though we just met.

I heard a light snore making me giggle.

After a while, I finally fall asleep.