Kidnap

After a few minutes, Liam and the boys came with worried expressions.

"Niall? What happened?!" Zayn asked.

Then Niall explained about the phone call.

"That's not good." Liam said.

"Do you think its him." Zayn asked.

Who's 'him'?

Instead of answering Zayn's question, Niall looked at me.

I stared at him and the other boys confused.

"I mean-" Before Zayn could say anything, Niall cut him. "It's fine. She has to know."

"Wouldn't it be better if she heard it from her own boyfriend?" Louis asked making Niall frown.

"What's the point? We need to tell her what happened to Harry because Harry isn't here to explain it to her." Zayn immediately said when he noticed Niall.

Niall looked back at me. "Autumn. We need to tell you something."

"No kidding." I was worried.

He sighs. "When Harry was.. a playboy, he.. well, he.. Let's just say that he met wrong people and did wrong things. He was hanging out with a guy named, Rick and he always told Harry what to do like, sell drugs, steal stuff and those things. Harry listened to him. But after he met us, he wanted to stop. Rick wouldn't let him go so easily, so Harry informed them to the police. It has been years. Rick got out of jail, and we think that he wants revenge or something."

Rick? Isn't he the guy that tried to make a move on me, but Harry stopped him.

That son of a bitch.

I was so pissed. I couldn't believe that Harry did that. But I was just like him.

Selling drugs, sleeping with guys for money, stealing food and did wrong things.

My face turned red.

I was angry with this Rick guy. First, he was about to rape me, and now, he's messing with my Harry.

My jaws drop. "Do you have any idea where the fuck is this ass whole?!" I snapped.

Niall widens his eyes at my respond.

"N-no." He shuttered like it was his first time seeing me mad.

My anger turned into sadness.

What's happening? Harry is kidnapped, and I don't know what those people are doing to him.

He might be hurt and it's all because me.

If I didn't over exaggerate about him lying to me, he wouldn't of gone out searching for me.

He wouldn't be kidnap.

We wouldn't be out here discussing these things.

Tears began to pour down my cheeks again.

I hated crying so much. I wonder where are these tears coming from?!

It's a day of crying for me. Maybe my period is close.

Niall grabbed me in his arms. "Sshhhh.. Don't worry Autumn. We'll find him. I promise."

"Don't make a promise you can't keep Niall. W-we don't even know where he is!" I raised my voice and started to cry even more.

I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at myself.

"You need some rest Autumn. The boys and I will try our best to find Harry." He said.