5: Derrick

It is a big office. A white leather couch in the corner, a light crystal blue coffee table in front of it. There is a black L shaped desk. Two white leather chairs that matched the couch are in front of the desk.

There is a man sitting at the desk, in front of many monitors that are mounted on the walls. He has dark brown hair and bright blue-green eyes. He looked to be in his early thirty's or so. "Sit down, Maximum." He says, not looking at me.

"Call me Max. Not Maximum," I sit. "Look, Derrick. I don't know what you want, but-"

"Maximum, it's very simple, what I want. I want you to cooperate with us. Not fight us."

I laugh slightly. "I don't know who you think you are, but I'm not cooperating with any of you all."

"If you do not agree to cooperate with us, we will do things to make you."

I cross my arms. "Oh yeah? Like what?"

"We will hurt you and your flock until you agree to." He looks away from the monitors and over at me.

"You're not going to break me. You've tried before, but failed. You can't make me do anything."

"We'll see about that." He looks back at his monitors.

"Is that all?" I ask.

He nods. "Just remember what I said, Maximum. We will do anything to get you to cooperate with us."

I stand up. "Yeah, yeah." I walk to the door. The Eraser opens it and I step out into the hall. We head back down to the others.