18: Elizabeth, Ember, & Nick

I won't go into much detail on what happened, because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear about it.

I had 3 kids: Elizabeth, Ember, and Nick.

Elizabeth has dark, almost black eyes, her hair is the same color as mine, and has grey wings. Ember has caramel colored eyes, dark brown hair, and light brownish wings that match her eyes. Nick has jet black hair, caramel colored eyes, and black wings that match his hair.

Fang, Iggy, and Alex spent the rest of the afternoon building cribs for the kids.

Gazzy and Angel fly back to the cave to gather our stuff and bring it back to my room.

Kenzie and Nudge sit in my room with me, playing with Liz and Ember. I lay half asleep with Nick asleep on my chest.

I start to drift off, but Nudge wakes me up and drags me out onto the deck. The guys are carrying the cribs up. I step out of the way as they walk past me and into my tree house. They sit the cribs down in front of the large window. Nudge and Kenzie lay Ember and Elizabeth carefully in their cribs while I keep Nick in my arms.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Fang holding Ember in his arms. I smile and lean back into his chest, pecking him on the lips, tightening my arms around Nick.

I wish things could stay like this forever.