9: Big Surprise

"My sister?" Fang asks. He looks over at her.

She licked the duct tape and it fell off a few seconds later. "My name is Andi. Not experiment whatever number you just said," she says, coldly, towards Derrick. She turns to Fang "And yes. I was born three years after you were. Mom and Dad kept looking for you, years after you were gone. They stopped when... they died. They died two years ago, when I was ten. Someone broke into the house and..." She stops talking, her eyes tearing.

"How did you end up here?" Fang asks.

"I was living on my own, just fine, but then these guys showed up in the alley I was staying in. They looked like wolf men. They got me and took me here."

Fang looks at Derrick. "You're positive she's my sister?"

"Yes, I'm your sister, Aaron." Andi answers for him.

"Aaron?" He asks.

"That's what mom and dad called you."

Fang nods. Then, an Eraser grabs him by the arm, and pulls him back towards the cage. He doesn't resist.

I stand, waiting for the Eraser to unlock the handcuff. He unlocks it, but then Derrick stops the Eraser from taking me to my cage. "I have to do another test." He says. The Eraser rolls Fang out of the room.

I stand beside my chair. Derrick comes over to me, taking my arm, leading me out of the room. He shuts it behind him, leaving Andi and the Erasers inside.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I'm curious about something. I have to do a test, but it's the last one for today."

"Ugh," I say, not resisting. "Why?"

"Because I have to," he opens the door to a room with a machine inside. The machine was a long circular tube with a hospital bed for me to lay on. "Lay down."

"Why?"

He takes the handcuffs off my wrists. "Lay down! Or should I go get experiment 2 back in here and after were finished with him, you will listen to us so we won't hurt him again."

"Fine." I mutter and lay down. The bed inches into the long, circular tube. I lay still, my eyes closes. I stay silent for a few minutes. Then the bed inches back out and I sit up. Derrick comes back in, carrying a few papers. He looks over at me, a strange look on his face.

"What?"

"Maximum, you're pregnant."