They Don't Know About Us

Liam.

I sighed, pulling my clothing on. I looked down at Josh who slept peacefully on the bed still ridded of clothing after our hour of intimacy. I walked down the stairs, and sat on the couch before turning the television onto the news channel.

"Six boys from Doncaster charter school were reported missing on April 12 of 2013. Zayn Malik, Josh Devine, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Harry Styles were all seen together at a house party thrown by Louis Tomlinson two days before their disappearance. It is rumored that all of the boys had been arguing during school hours the day after the party."

"Holy shit!" I cursed as I heard Josh walk down the stairs and watch the telly with me.

"Oh my God," Josh gasped as the news reporter continued.

"Niall! Louis! Stop fucking your boyfriends and get the fuck down here!" Josh yelled.

"Sources say Josh Devine, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson attended school on April 11 but did not attend the next day as well as Zayn Malik, Harry Styles and Liam Payne."

Niall, Harry, Louis and Zayn all came rushing down the stairs, staring precariously at the television.

"The boys were all rumored to have been living unhappy lives, no parent nor guardian reported their disappearance. The disappearance was reported by a fellow classmate whos name shall stay anonymous."

"Holy fuck," Louis rubbed his head.

"Bloody fucking hell!" Niall cursed.

"The disappearance is suspected to be a kidnapping from the three boys; Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and Josh Devine. These three boys are known around the area as for drug possession, grand theft auto, and much more!

Zayn Malik and his friends may be in the wrong hands. Officials say they have spoken to their teachers and have ran their records knowing that these are good children, being held against their will. Niall is known to be very violent and controlling among his class mates. If you see these young men notify police right away.

Do not try to interfere with whatever they are doing and call the cops immediately. Niall Horan and his men are very dangerous. They are prime suspects in the theft of a party bus owned by Fun Wanks Strip Club, where they held the male strippers at gunpoint, threatening their lives ."

The screen flashed with our school pictures that had been taken this past fall.

"The boys were rumored to be last seen at a Tesco store in Bradford causing corruption. If anyone has seen them, please contact the authorities." The news anchor finished speaking, as the screen transitioned to a weather report.

"They have our pictures," Louis gasped.

"Way to state the obvious," Niall growled.

"What do we do now? They think you guys kidnapped me!" Zayn grabbed his head as he walked the floor.

"We stay here." Niall answered.

"We can't stay here! It's bad enough Ed is on our tail and so is the cops!" Louis began to think.

"We lay low. We should all get some sleep. We talk in the morning." They walked back up the stairs quickly, nodding towards Niall as he finished his order.

I was about to walk up the stairs to follow when Josh grabbed me by the arm. "Let's sleep down here, babe." He nodded towards the couch.

He sat down allowing me to cuddle into his side. He retrieved a blanket from the armchair covering us.

He began humming to me quietly, laying us down against the plush cushions of Greg's couch. I closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep.

The feeling of being thrown onto the floor woke me up. I whimpered, feeling pain shoot up my spine.

"Liam?" I heard Josh's voice rasp from on the couch.

I opened my eyes in full sight above me was a ginger haired fellow whom I learned to hate.

"Josh?" I cried.

"Ed? Holy shit. I-" Josh rambled, glancing back at me for only a second. So many questions ran through my head as I watched many different emotions flashed across Josh's face.

"Save it. I'll deal with you later." Ed growled.

I tried to get up as I heard screams erupt from up stairs. Tears ran down my cheeks fast and endlessly. I whimpered and cried as Louis's and Harry's unmoving bodies were being dragged down the stairs by big bodied men.

"Harry?" I questioned.

More yelling was heard as I saw Niall being thrown down the stair case, punching and thrashing as much as he could. Zayn was carried down the stairs by more of Ed's gang. His body still and motionless and I sobbed loudly at the sight of my best mate, unconscious.

Niall looked towards us with pain written in his eyes. He looked at me but then caught sight of something more striking. He wasn't looking at Ed, who held me by the collar of my shirt.

Niall was looking at Josh's guilty face. His unharmed body. The fact that Ed was trying to personally hurt me. Josh's quiet sobs as he placed a hand on Ed's shoulder.

"Josh." Niall shook his head in pure horror. I cried more as I realized what was happening.

He betrayed us. He betrayed me.

Ed raised his fist then I blacked out.

-

What. The. Fuck.

15 votes and 7 comments for next chapter.