One Touch

Zayn.

I screamed into the sock that was held into my mouth. I couldn't move, since my hands were held behind my back.

I cried out into the empty dark, but I knew no one could hear me. I couldn't see anything, my eyes were blocked by a scruffy piece of cloth and I so badly wanted to scratch them.

A whimper left my lips every time I would hear an unsettling noise. I knew nothing was there but yet it sent shivers down my spine.

Seconds, minutes, hours, and days could have passed but I wouldn't have known.

A while passed until I heard footsteps approach me. "Well, well, well." The voice untied my hands from around the chair. "You do look mighty yummy, if I do say so myself." I shivered as I could smell his rotten breath.

"Please, get away." I murmured as I tried to lift my arms.

"No, I think I like being here." I whimpered as his hands touched my thigh.

"John, hurry up! Boss is waiting." A voice boomed as John ran his hands on my thigh.

"Next time." He roughly grabbed me up and began to navigate me to where ever we were going.

I felt very intimidated as he shuffled me around. I wanted to fight, but I knew it wouldn't make any difference. I was going to end up hurt or worst, dead. I've watched enough movies to see how sticking up for yourself ends.

I let him continue to lead me, without making the slightest noise. I just wanted them to get this bloody over with.

John suddenly stopped to a voice. "Take the blindfold off him! You bloody idiot," The gruff voice of Ed screamed.

"Sorry sir. I just thought you wouldn't want him to see our faces." John fumbled with the blindfold on my face.

"Don't worry. He won't leave this building alive to tell the story. None of them will."

I shivered as the fold slipped from my face and I stared Ed square in the eyes although my sight was a bit blurred due to the fact that I wasn't wearing my glasses. "Fuck you," I spat in anger. His hand struck my face, but I didn't make a sound to give him any satisfaction.

"Seems as if your sweet Niall has given you some confidence." He chuckled darkly, "Keep speaking like that and you might be the first to stand behind my trigger."

"Fuck you." I repeated as his hand struck me again. Blood spat from my mouth, and tears welled in my eyes from the pain, but no sound was made besides the echo of Ed's hands and my cheek.

"Stand him over there. Get him out of my fucking sight before I do something I didn't plan." John roughly moved me over to the corner of the abandoned factory- or at least that's what it looks like.

I looked around, implanting in my memory of all the faces that I saw. If there were any way I would make it out alive I would make sure all these fuckers were put behind bars.

My mouth gritted, where was Niall? Liam? Josh? Louis? Harry?

Worry was spreading through me, but that melted away when I saw a familiar face. "Josh?" I tried to call to him, but John roughly told me to shut up.

I stood silent as I observed a silent Josh run his hands on the table. He was quiet, and I hoped that they didn't hurt him. If he was fine then the rest must be right?

-

Remember Zayn was knocked out before the made it down the stairs. 😌

20 votes and 7 comments for next chapter.