That Youre Mine

Zayn.

I rushed out of the bed I was occupying as Niall yelled at us to hurry up. He rushed towards the back window, pushing it open quickly.

"Hurry up!" He yelled and Louis grabbed a lost Harry. I ran towards the window that Niall was standing near looking at the drop.

Liam squeaked behind me,"It's too far down."

"I'll go down first and I'll catch you." Josh looked at Liam for a second. He climbed out the window and dropped.

My heart skipped a beat as Liam fell also and Josh caught him gracefully as he clutched him to his chest.

Harry went next before quickly glancing at Louis. "Fuck," I heard a moan as Louis jumped down.

My heart stuttered as Niall stood in the window still. "Zayn are you going to go?"

The door started to bang behind us and I shook. I was too scared. I would probably die. The door banged louder and I yelped in fear as I heard Eds voice shouted at us.

"Zayn!" Niall called at me.

"I-I cant." My voice trembled.

Niall grabbed my hand as he lifted me up on the window sill. "We'll jump together Z." He clutched my hand. "On 3 babe," I nodded not caring that I was still suppose to be angry at him.

1

2

3

He counted down as I closed my eyes quickly and jumped down. I landed nearly falling on my arse but someone grabbed me quickly before I did so. "C'mon you guys. We have to go quick." Niall yelled and we ran around the corner of the motel.

Niall stopped before peaking around as I heard the sound of a door colliding with a wall. "We have to run quick to the cars. Now!" My heart skipped as I ran behind Niall.

We were quiet as we jogged towards Louis' car and Nialls' bike. Niall jumped on as Louis looked at me holding a helmet in his hand, questioningly.

I took it and hurried on the back of Nialls' motor bike. I wrapped my arms around his waist scared shitless that I might fall off while he was speeding down the road.

"BOSS!" Someone screamed. I look up and my eyes glossed over.

A gun was being aimed at me. Niall kicked the bike stand quickly and started drive as a silent bullet flew past my head. I started hyperventilating feeling as if the bike helmet was cutting off all my circulation.

My eyes started to leak as I shook. We were on an intersection and my heard pounding in my chest when I couldn't see Louis' car on the side of us. My head was pounding violently as the tears were falling down like a waterfall.

Where were they? I prayed as I hiccuped that my best mates were ok. That Niall's best mates were ok.

I cried silently clutching Niall tightly. Clinging onto him for dear life.

If they were taken what would I do?

I felt Niall flinch in front of me and I leaned back a little, easing my fingers from his torso. I sniffled and Niall turned into an exit and I realized it was a pit stop for truckers.

When he stopped the bike I quickly got off and threw the helmet off my head. I sat on a bench and curled up with my knees under my chin. "Zayn," Niall got down on his knees and looked at me. I pushed away before turning completely away from him. "Zayn."

"Leave me alone." I mumbled trying to push him away.

"Zayn please-"

"ZAYN." I saw a body run to me and I stood up catching the person into my arms. His legs wrapped around me as I cradled him.

"Li,"I cried out wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We didn't know where you were." He cried in my neck and I nodded.

"I was so worried." I mumbled back.

We pulled apart and saw Harry standing beside us, "I was worried too?" He whispered looking down.

I immediately felt bad because of the fact that Harry had abandonment issues. "Harry I'm sorry." He nodded smiling.

"It's ok." He gave me a quick hug.

"Are you through with your love fest or will you continue?" Louis looked a little annoyed.

I just rolled my eyes as I stood in between Harry and Liam,"Is there a problem?" I questioned as I crossed my arms.

"You guys can't make everything such a big deal. Get over it."

I once again rolled my eyes. "Louis you're such an ass. Sorry we have feelings and you don't. Sue us."

"You know what Zayn," he hunched over pointing at me quickly until Niall opened his mouth.

"Would you guys shut up?" He pushed Louis back and stood in front of me speaking to him,"Louis stop and Zayn you too. Can we just not argue? I have a fucking headache and I'm tired. I, no, we don't have time for this." He stepped away towards a tree taking a fag out of his back pocket with a lighter.

I sigh, he's killing himself and I'm pretty sure he knows it.

"Where are you going anyway? I mean we can't go home. Did you guys plan this out?" Harry rushed out.

"Well we didn't fucking plan on you three tagging along." Josh hissed out bitterly kicking a rock nearby.

"Josh," Liam said gently looking down.

"Sorry." He sighed out,"That was really rude." He ran his hand through his hair.

-

Thank you for the comments! 10 votes and 2 comments for next update?