We're Too Young

Smut in this chapter. You don't have to read it.

| * |

Zayn.

I'm frozen in place when I feel warm lips connect with my neck. I feel his hands run up the sides of my waist, beginning to tug on my t-shirt, but his lips don't stop.

They continue to cause tingles throughout my body. I can hear myself release an unknown noise that came from the back of my throat.

He looks up and lets out a groan.

Did I do something wrong? I look at him self consciously.

"Don't do that again, unless you want me to take you right here and right now." His eyes dilated as he stared into mine.

Do what again?

He reconnects our lips, and I feel a strange feeling in my lower regions.

I blushed as his leg brushed my erection. His hands slid there way down my torso to palm it through my jeans and I let out another sound from the back of my throat.

Why does this feel so damn good? Shouldn't this feel wrong? I don't even know this guy, for god's sake!

He pulls on my lip with his teeth, biting down hard to draw blood. It should hurt yet it feels amazing, so amazing that I find myself repeating that throaty noise once again.

"Fuck! I warned you about the sounds, Malik!" He pushed me against the head board of the bed and I'm shocked at his actions but all it does is make me even more aroused.

He begins to kiss me roughly as his hands roam under my shirt. It feels so good. I can't help the whimpers that are coming out of my mouth. "You're so hot. So fucking hot. Moan for me." He pants breathlessly in my ear.

Is it bad that I'm seventeen years old and don't know how to moan on command? I thought.

"Do what for you?" I asked slightly embarrassed at my inexperience.

"You know, that bloody noise you've been making?" He states sounding annoyed by my inexperience.

He striped off my jeans as he planted kisses along my legs. He then slithers his head back up to my face, licking the blood on my lips.

If he weren't the hottest guy I'd ever seen then I'd probably be revolted by the fact that he tasted my blood after he bit my lip.

I brush my fingers over his sides and this time he's the one that moans. It was probably the most arousing thing I have ever heard before.

I continue touching around his back until I slide them down grabbing at his bum. He sucks on my collar bone with his fingers in my hair. I slipped off my glasses and shoved them on the ground.

He pulled away panting heavily, slowly started stripping off his jeans completely ridding me of my shirt. He reaches over to pull his shirt off but I pull him down for another kiss. "Let me help you with that." I whisper against his wet lips.

He obliges and I tug off his shirt, unbuttoning each button at a time, excruciatingly slow.

His body is amazing.

"Let's get you out of these." He whispers seductively, while pulling down my boxers in one swift motion. I'm met by cold that is soon replaced by his groin pressed against mine. I felt my penis twitch in desire.

He licks at my lips sending shivers down my back. I grin at him, pulling down his briefs. "You're so sexy, I can't help myself. I'm going to pound into you until you're begging me to stop." He whispered as he grabbed an unidentified bottle from the drawer beside the bed.