About The Things We Do

I carried my hand gently from the top of his widows peak and then his top lip. I placed my thumb on his lips and dragged it across his slightly open area.

I gasped in freight when he wrapped his lips around my finger dragging it into his mouth. He chuckled as I yanked my finger out,"You're blocking my light."

I snorted lifting my body fully up and looked down at him, "If you haven't noticed Niall its dark outside. There is hardly any light."

"You don't have to be such a smart ass, you know."

I stayed quiet. I didn't have anything to say. I didn't know what to say in return. I didn't say anything for a short while and we began to fall into a short awkward silence, "Sorry." I said so quietly I didn't think he would hear.

"Why were you looking at me?" He ignored the apology I had given and jumped to a different topic.

I blushed looking at the car in front of us. "I don't know." In all honesty I didn't know. I just found his face to be..intriguing. I didn't exactly know why, but I figured sooner or later I would.

He inhaled sharply and leaned up. He stared at me for a while. I soon became self-conscious at his stares. I looked down picking at the lint on the disney blanket,"Hey look at me." He lifted my chin up and continued to stare.

"What?" I whispered slightly turning my head scared that my breath probably smelled like santas' ass.

He leaned closer to me still holding my chin in his grip. He searched my eyes for a quick second and I began wishing he would kiss me. The moment felt so right. I looked down his pink lips hoping he got the message then went back to his eyes.

I sighed on the inside. His eyes. God his eyes. I nearly moaned at the distance we were together. I inched closer before touching my nose with his. "Niall." I said breathlessly.

His eyes flashed with an emotion I couldn't get then he pulled back quickly. "Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day." He let go of my chin and didn't say anything after that.

"Niall," my voice cracked as I saw him lay down on his side.

"Go to bed Zayn." He shut his eyes. I slammed my back against the blanket cursing silently.

"Don't hurt yourself," he chuckled and that was all I got the rest of the night.

I looked up trying to tell myself to get over it. That he wasn't going to pull me in for a passionate kiss. I swallowed the saliva forming in my mouth. I turn on my side facing back to back with Niall.

I sighed as I fell into a restless sleep.

"Niall!" My scream cuts through the silence as I woke up.

Niall opened his eyes in the next second. My attention strays from the danger to his half naked body. A pair of low slung blue jeans is temptingly unbuckled and his shirt is absent laying right beside us.

When did he take that off?

I stifle a giggle at seeing his bare feet; they are surprisingly normal, un-claw like. Niall's blue eyes dart around the parking lot as he comes to his feet and stand protectively in front of me as I got up. He looks over his shoulder at my stricken face.

"What happened?" His voice is low and deadly, hinting at promises of pain for whomever dared to bother us.

I point in the general direction of where the offending thing was. "There was a rat on the blanket. A rat! Catch it, Niall. Please."

Niall relaxed out of his defensive posture to turn and look at me in disbelief. I stare back at him unblinking. This is a serious matter. As I watch him he does something that throws me for a loop; he laughs. Like an all-out belly-flopping laugh. Normally I would be ecstatic about it, and I briefly revel in the sound before snapping back to attention.

"This isn't a laughing matter," I protest, storming around him to leave the blanket that I claimed as my own since I slept on it. "Niall, you should have caught that thing."

He easily catches up with me as I walk the short distance to the car. "I'm not the damn pest control. If I were, you would have been out on your ass long ago."

"Now isn't time to be a jackass, Niall," I comment. "That scared the living shit outta me."

"You can't be serious."

"Imagine if you saw a freaking rat when you first open your eyes."

"Do you have an idea of how many rats are on this, whatever you call it?" He asks behind my back.

A shiver goes down my spine. "No, and I don't want to know." I scoffed and stood in front of the car door pulling.

I looked inside the car, and saw Louis and Harry wrapped up in the back seat. I also saw Liam and Josh sitting in the front seats.

Liam had a frown etched on his face as he slept and I frowned in thought. What had happened?

I knocked on the glass and Louis jumped in the back seat pulling Harry off his chest. He leaned up and opened the back door getting out and stretched. "Hello mates."

I scoffed feeling a little bit annoyed. "Mind telling me where you and Harry went last night?"

-

The ending was probably my favorite part in this chapter. Ziall bickering in this story is so fun to write.

Questions, questions, questions. They may or may not be revealed but in the mean time please comment your thoughts & questions just in case we don't answer it in the story.

V O T E P L E A S E.

~M