Recap

The guys are now in an abandoned warehouse with Ed and his people.

We find out that Josh, Liam's "boyfriend", is actually Ed's boyfriend and had lied to the group this while adventure.

Ed explains that at first he was playing a game of Cat and Mouse with them jut then Liam started fucking Josh so he started to get angry and wanted them dead.

Ellie, who we met at the beginning of the story (small character) after the part Niall and Zayn hooked up, is in love with harry and she professes that to him in a lunatic way. She is clearly delusional and obsessed with him.

Small recap:

Ed let out a belly-flopping laugh. "You think this is all about you? Don't you Niall? Well not every fucking thing is about you. You fucking bastard, I was going to let you guys off the hook. This all was suppose to be a game of cat and mouse. Shake you up a bit. But no! You-" Ed raised his finger to point at an abused Liam.

"You decided you could just touch my fucking boyfriend with your slimy hands. It's your fault I have to do this. Your fault my baby is marked with a black eye received by me. I had to hit him to make sure he understood that he belonged to me. This is your fault." Ed hissed as he brought his gun out of his back pocket.

His baby? Liam's fault?

So much shit was going on right now I felt like I was in an episode of Days Of My Life. My head was watching a tennis game. If I weren't restrained and held captive and behind a t.v screen then I might have been cheering Ed on.

"Who? Wait, what's going on?" I asked, but John grabbed me roughly.

"Keep up, you bloody fool. Josh is Ed's boyfriend." John turned my head to the sympathetic Josh.

"Baby, come here." Ed motioned him over with his gun.

Josh stood from his chair as I glared at him. How could he? How could he do this to us? To Niall? To Louis?

I gasped. "You fucking twat. How could you do this? All Niall has done for you? All Louis has done for you. You piece of shit." I yelled towards Josh's back and felt someone throw me into a wall.

I yelped as a punch hit my stomach. Another one hit my face and I felt someone begin to straddle me.

The blows were becoming frequent and I couldn't move. "Stop! Ed, tell him to stop!" Niall yelled as more punches were coming to me.

"Tell me why I fucking should?" I could hear Ed spit towards him.

I shouted in pain as another was aimed to my diaphragm. A gust of wind left my mouth and I knew I was losing my lung support; something was broken. "Because Ed, I fucking love him. Please, just tell him to stop. PLEASE."

"Ed, you said you wouldn't hurt them! Please, you said you wouldn't. Don't do this! You're going to kill him." A gruff voice cut through.

"Isn't that the point." Ed hissed.

"Please Ed."

"John, let him go." The blows stop coming. John lift me up and I hunched over. I couldn't breath. My lungs were crying to be tended to. Ed let out a laugh, "How pathetic. You love him?" Ed motioned towards me. "Him?"

"Yes, god-damn it Ed, why are you doing this? I'm a fucking screw up! Alright? I fucked up, not them! Can't you just leave them be? Please, just please."

"No, you're all dead." Ed raised him gun towards Liam's head. He pulled the trigger and then all hell broke loose.