They Don't Know About

Comment mistakes that you see through out the story please!

Harry.

I stirred a bit when Louis disappeared from under me. I frowned a little wishing he would come back because he held a lot of warmth. I groaned quietly to myself after a couple of minutes of realizing that I wasn't going to get anymore sleep. There was quite a lot of annoying chatter going on outside the four door vehicle.

I sat up, bracing myself to see if there was anyone still in the car with me and realized everyone was outside. I stepped out to hear Zayn questioning Louis repeatedly earning annoyed looks from the older fellow. I cleared my throat hoping they'd notice I was awake. Zayn turned to me along with Louis and Niall.

"Where did you go with Louis last night?" Zayn asked looking quite frustrated.

"We went on a walk." I shrugged not seeing the big deal.

"A date." Louis states. Zayn raised an eyebrow at the two of us. I simply rolled my eyes towards the both of them.

"Well? Which was it then?" Niall intervened.

"A walk. We were only talking." I explained.

"It was a date." Louis retorted.

"I wasn't notified." I mumbled at the memory of last night.

Liam and Josh were talking a few feet away. Liam looked distressed as Josh held his shoulder whispering things in his ear. I frowned at the scene wondering what they were discussing.

"Haz!" Zayn snapped.

"What?" I questioned.

"What exactly happened last night?" Niall wondered out loud.

"Well, Louis asked if I wanted to go for a walk so we could talk for a while," I started, clearing my throat.

"I asked if you wanted to go on a walk. It was supposed to be a date." Louis groaned.

I shook my head in disagreement. "I'm sorry, Louis. I didn't see it that way."

"Who the fuck cares, just tell us what happened." Niall snapped.

"Okay, calm down. We walked to some park about a mile away. We were talking."

It was nice. But it was only friendly, I didn't feel anything.

"We were sitting down on a couple swings near the playground. We then, heard a noise coming from behind a tree. Louis got really protective and told me to wait for him. He walked over to the tree and he saw a homeless man. He thought nothing of the old drunk and walked back to me. He'd originally thought it was Fred. We cont-"

"Fred?" Niall questioned.

"He means Ed." Louis clarified.

"Whatever," I shake my head. "As I was saying, we continued talking. Then the drunk man emerged from behind the tree and started walking towards us. We didn't give him much attention, as he was only an old man.

"Then, he started stumbling towards us. That's when I suggested we give him some money. Louis insisted that we hardly have enough money for ourselves. I had money, my parents always mail me cash every month."

Sometimes I think it's to buy me off, but I left that part out and continued the story.

"I handed Louis the money, telling him to offer it to the man. When Louis stood to hand it to him, the old lad punched Louis square in the face. Louis collapsed to the ground. Then the man started kicking Louis' legs. I tried keeping away from the man but he grabbed my waist and hauled me to the floor a few feet from Louis. H-he," I felt a lump form in my throat that was slowly becoming dry.

"He, he starting fumbling with the buckle on his dirty trousers." I continued. Zayn had a hand over his mouth and Louis was shuddering noticeably. "He then dragged me to a slide and climbed on me. He smelled strongly of greased pork and rubbish. I literally gagged in his face. He looked a lot like the American actor Adam Sandler but much older."

"Where the hell was Louis during all this?" Zayn spat, venom in his voice.

"I tried getting up but the man had kicked me quite hard. Every time I stood I would fall back on the ground." Louis answered angrily.

"Continue," Niall spoke.

I nodded. "So, he tried removing my jeans but I struggled, kicking violently not caring what I hit. I kept calling to Louis but he couldn't reach us in his state."

I rolled my eyes towards Louis. "Hey, what's that for?" I just snorted towards him and continued to tell the story about the events from last night.

"I managed to make him stumble off me but he pushed me against the slide harder. He tried getting on top of me again but he fell off due to his drunken state. He passed out then and there. I helped Louis up and tried pulling him away but he ran to the man and kicked him. He attempted to run back to me but he fell; slipped on some mud."

"I don't think they needed to hear that." Louis groaned looking quite embarrassed.

Niall laughed loudly pointing at Louis' red face as Zayn let out a few muffled giggles. I smirked at him, he was always one to be a bit girly.

"So then what happened?" Niall questioned after hardly still trying to contain himself.

"We started walking back here, then Louis started asking me about relationships and things of that sort." I gulped.

Zayn stared at me wide eyed, probably knowing why this was a heavy subject for me.

"We were talking about our certain interests and hobbies. Then, Louis unexpectedly stands in front of me and starts talking about things he does with his significant other. After that he leaned close to me holding my cheek, but I pulled away from his grip." I mumble the last sentence.

Zayn and Niall both turned to Louis who had a very sullen expression on.

"Ouch!" Niall chuckled. "That must've hurt his pride."

"Just a tad bit." Louis said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry but I just couldn't kiss you. Okay? It's not a big deal. Quit being so hurt over it." I spat at Louis.

I continued to explain the whole scene after that. Louis getting angry with me for leaning away from the kiss. I explained how he started yelling and how I'm ashamed of him. He was saying things about how he's not some stupid no good bloke.

I told them that Louis was going on and on ranting that I shouldn't be ashamed of him. He was saying how much he fancied me and how much he wanted to be with me but I was too stubborn to notice or give him any feelings in return. Having someone actually care for me felt quite nice to be honest. I couldn't help but let my mind wander off to the people who were supposed to love me the most in my life.

-

We're going to do another Harry, so you can understand more.

15 votes and 3 comments for next update.