If They Only Knew

Zayn.

"I am single." I spoke a little too loudly.

"Who are you talking to?" Harry questioned causing Louis to roll his eyes.

"Nobody." I lied.

"What's going on?" Blake asked.

"Just give me a second babe." I throw in the babe without paying much mind to it.

"Who is that?" Liam asked.

"A friend." I mutter.

"We're friends." Harry said.

"Best friends." Liam spoke quietly.

They both stopped speaking to me after that.

"Everything OK?"

"Yeah. Just my mates overreacting."

"Zayn get off the phone, it's show time." Louis spoke with such hidden intentions that I couldn't help but feel a bit at ease.

"Show time? You aren't a secret stripper are you?" Blake laughed.

"No, but I do need to go. I'll phone you later." I told him before I ended the call.

The five of us walked out to the back of the car, awaiting what Louis was about to show us. He popped open the trunk of the car revealing more weapons than I have ever seen in my life. Guns, knives, grenades, crossbows, gas masks, tear gas and so many others that I have never imagined.

"I call this The Tommonator." Louis smirked.

"H-how did you get all this stuff?" Harry questioned.

"My dad is a retired marine soldier." Louis explained as he handed Niall a large gun with a shoulder strap.

I tried avoiding Niall's gaze but he's glaring at me intensely. I focused deeply on Louis as he handed Josh a knife. He seemed to be quite sklilled as he tossed it in the air catching it by the handle.

Louis turned to quickly and gave me a gun, that I hold bravely in my hands.

Louis then handed Harry a silent gun which Harry timidly held upwards like he did in the car, so Louis quickly took the gun away.

"Maybe we should give Liam the gun," Louis cleared his throat handing the gun to Liam who took it with such honour, I had to roll my eyes.

Harry was handed a small knife in exchange. I suppose they didn't want to take their chances. Harry did get a bit anxious.

Niall was explaining how to aim as he was holding Liam's arms, guiding him. My fists clenched involuntarily.

Liam pulled the trigger shooting the exact spot he had been aiming for. Niall squeezed him from behind causing me to step back.

Josh was shaking his head gripping the knife until his hands were red. "I think he's got it," Louis said noticing my discomfort.

"Why are we doing this anyway?" I questioned as Louis stepped in front of Josh. Niall let go of Liam once the question had been asked.

"We need a new car. This one has too many bullet holes. If the cops see that, we're getting pulled over." Niall explained not meeting my gaze once.

"We're going to steal a car?" I shouted in panic.

"It's either that or Ed catches us. We need to throw off the scent." Louis explained.

"This is criminal!" I yelled at Liam who didn't seem too affected by it. "Harry! This is wrong!" I turned towards him, hoping to get some of agreement from him, but none came.