Any Longer

Niall.

I don't know what just happened. They weren't supposed to show up, they were not supposed to be involved in this little adventure. Now it's on me, anything happens to them and I'm dead. I know one thing is for sure, the curly one's family is rich. No doubt, they'd sue and I don't have the money to pay plus i'd be locked up.

The sun is just starting to rise as we arrive at a motel miles from Doncaster. Bradford, I believe it was. All nine of us are crammed in this two bed motel room that was meant for only four visitors. Liam, Harry, Calum and Luke are sitting on one bed. Harry is cradling a terrified Liam in one corner of the bed while Luke is gauzing Calum's wound.

On the other bed is Louis who is subtly glaring at Harry. I'm only just assuming he was jealous over the fact that Styles is holding Liam that way. Josh and Michael are sitting on the bed talking quietly beside Louis. As for Ashton and I, we're sitting around the room. Zayn was in the shower at the moment, he insisted he shower first. Not that anyone was going to stop him. We were all too focused on the shooting.

Ashton groaned, "When will that prick be out? I need to take a fucking piss! He's probably wanking off to math equations. The fucking geek." Liam's head shot up as I see both Louis and Josh look at me expectantly.

What the hell are they looking at me for? Louis raises his eyebrows when the room stays silent for a second. Before a shocking voice makes Ashton jump.

"You filthy no good motherfucker! How dare you say that! You don't even know him, you have no right! No fucking right! He isn't just some "geek"! What makes him a geek? Huh? The fact that he's smarter than any of you morons makes him a geek? Y-you dumb little shit!" Liam yells, panting loudly while leaning against Harry for comfort. The rest of us stare wide-eyed looking between the usually quiet Liam and easily angered Ashton.

Ashton is only shocked for a moment before he walks towards Liam's spot on the bed. "Excuse me? I believe I can say whatever the fuck I please. Apologize, nerd." Ashton growls. He's inching forward quite slowly but his face is getting dangerously close to Payne's.

"I have nothing to apologize for, mate." Liam retorts unwisely. There's shuffling across the room, Ashton raises his arm to hit the brave boy. He's stopped by Josh's tight hold around his arm.

"Leave it, he didn't do anything." Josh speaks lowly. Liam and Harry look just as shocked as me. Ashton turns towards Josh, pulling away from Josh's grip.

"The prick called all of us stupid and useless." Ashton spits.

Josh scoffs, "Maybe he's right," at that exact moment Zayn enters the room looking at everyone with a clueless expression.

Ashton walks passed Josh and into the bathroom mumbling to himself. Liam sighs loudly as Zayn sits on the floor. Josh stands in front of Liam for a few more moments, all of us watching the scene curiously.

The room falls silent again, up until the point where we hear an eery flush of the toilet. Ashton emerges from the toilets as Calum drags out a low groan.

"We need to get him to a hospital," Luke whines.

"He's right, Calum can't last that long. He's hurt pretty bad. We gotta leave." Michael agrees.

I shake my head slightly, "No. We can't leave yet. We need to rest a while."

"No! Niall what the fuck is wrong with you? I get that you don't want to get busted for letting the tagalongs get hurt but we need to leave right now! Don't let Calum die because of your own selfish love life. Who you fuck doesn't concern the rest of us." Ashton spits out, jabbing my chest with his bony finger.