07 | billionaire in intimacy

07

B I L L I O N A I R E  I N  I N T I M A C Y

I LOOKED AT the front door like it was my worst enemy on this planet. I guess it is. If it is the door that opens to Auden then, it is an enemy.

There is simply something about Auden that is so intriguing. I felt solely drawn towards him. I have no idea why. I just do. His small stubble, his dimple on his left cheek, his masculine face structure, his boyish blue eyes that ensnares you. The list went on.

I shook my head, omitting my thoughts. I had come up with a plan.

1) Go to Shira.

2) Eat Ice-cream

3) Stay there for the whole day.

4) Drink a chocolate milkshake.

5) Think of a scheme.

6) Eat Ice-cream again.

If I could only reach the front door from here safely.

With that thought, I clicked open the door slowly, peeking out the hallway, I searched for any sign of a hot man. There was none. I continued shuffling when I passed into the living room. There was no sense of him and the front door was just mere steps away. I resumed walking when a hand yanked me backwards until my nose met a hard wall— in this case, a hard muscular defined chest.

"Do you think you can escape?" An orgasm-worthy voice whispered in my ear and I tried to move away, but I found myself drenched in the pleasure of being against his body. My body was searching for him automatically, his intoxicating smell, his presence.

I feel like a puppet in Love's hands.

I remembered when I saw him for the first time, sitting in the car, his face was so charming and remarkable that I felt like I have known him before. His smile, his voice brought me closer to the unthinkable conclusion that I have known him before — in another time, a different place, some other existence.

"Let go of me." I attempted, not struggling that much.

"I don't think I can let you go anymore."

My heart began thumping rapidly and I knew that he noticed it was beating rapidly due to our pressed up chests.

"What do you want?" The moment I asked the question, I realised the slip I made because I knew the response already.

"You."

"You can't say that to people you don't know." I spat, trying to push him away. His lips inched closer, his breath hitting on my nose.

"Then let's get to know each other." He said.

"I don't want—"

"Stop lying." He commanded, his voice getting low and seductive. His blue eyes of his pierced through my soul as if he had discovered every single thought flying through my mind. "I know you feel it."

"I don't." I lied.

His eyes darkened impossibly and he held me tighter against his body. "What did you to me? I don't know what is happening. I am following you around like a lost puppy and I think I will be doing that for the rest of my life."

I couldn't breathe and my body felt hot all over again.

What did you do to me?

I wanted to interrogate.

His lips inched closer, leaning behind as he reached my ear. Warm air blew from his mouth, tickling my skin, tempting me to touch him back, to pull him closer, making my thoughts go hazy. He was blurring my boundaries. No, scratch that. He has already crossed them and I'm letting him in.

"You are playing hard to get and I love that. For some reason, I don't wish for you to love me back easily. I prefer you to torture me. I want you to make me go insane for you. I wish to 'woo' you and make you fall for me. I don't want you without a fight. I crave the challenge." He whispered into my ear and my brain was getting chaotic and messier as my mind processed his words.

What is he saying? What is he saying? Fall for him? Love him back? They are big, deep, meaningful words.

"I have made up my mind." He declared peacefully, looking at my eyes as I stared back at him, speechless. "I have spent my days waiting for you, scanning the crowds for your face. I stopped searching when your soul captured my gaze."

"I can't. I ca—"

"Shh." He quietened me down. "I know. It's too fast. But, don't you feel it? I know you do. Get to know me Kitkat. Stay with me."

No.

"Give me a chance."

No.

"I will take care of you."

No.

"I will keep you happy."

No.

"Stay with me."

Yes.

His eyes brightened up immediately and I realised that I had said that out loud. My heartbeat fast and he finally let go of me, as if he knew that I wasn't going anywhere. A joyous, genuine smile danced on his lips and I looked at him like he was a unique creature.

How did he make me say yes?

He is doing something to me.

The furious throbbing of my heart has still not ceased and I don't think it will ever stop again.

He started it.

Only he has the key to stop it.

"Now. I'm going to court you." My mouth formed into an 'O', and he laughed, and boy was that sound amazing.

"We will go wherever you want to go today." He said and smiling, a dimple showing on his left cheek and unconsciously my hand reached for it. I realised what I was doing but it was too late.

"I told you we have chemistry." He said, smiling amusedly. "The chemistry between us can obliterate this place."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hola!

What do you guys think of the new kinky cover?

Tell me if you guys want me to continue this book! I feel like nobody cares.*cries*

Comment, vote and share.