28 | billionaire in confusion

28

B I L L I O N A I R E  I N  C O N F U S I O N
pov : auden

I LOOKED AT her as she danced around. I smiled, happy that she was finally enjoying herself.

But, it was weird.

She suddenly started getting out all the beer and drinks. She drank them like no tomorrow. When I asked her why she said she needed a little motivation for something.

For what would she need motivation for?

"I'm in love with the shape of you!" She sang, moving around, and twisted her hips along to the beat. She was an incredible dancer and I enjoyed seeing her dance. I loved the drunk version of her. She tumbled towards me and pulled on me to dance together with her.

"Come on!" She pulled me, giving me a bright smile and I narrowed my eyes at her. What was she preparing herself for? Was she going to do something? Was she going to tell me something hard for her to express?

Why does she need motivation?

I quickly bent down, circled my arm around the back of her knees and carried her over my shoulder. She squealed and dropped the glass of wine she was holding onto the sand. I chuckled. My eyes widened when I felt a hand slap over my butt.

"Ooh. Kinky." I teased, a grin stretching my lips. "Do you want one too?"

"No!" Her response was immediate and I was positive that her face was cherry red right now. "Don't you dare!" She shouted and I laughed, controlling the heavy urge to smack her perfectly shaped butt. "Put me down."

"Not unless you tell me what is going on," I said. She remained silent for a moment and it confirmed my doubts. Something was up and I had a feeling that I was not going to like it. "Kitkat, what is going on?" I asked, placing her down and she didn't move away. Her face looked down for a moment before a big smile took over it.

"Nothing." She cheered. "I just wanted to tell you something."

"You can tell me anything," I assured her, hugging her closer towards me and she seemed to relax immediately. I loved the fact that I affect her as much as she does to me.

"I think I can help your Mom." She voiced out her thoughts. I narrowed my eyes at her, confused. What does she mean? In health?

"Auden." She breathed out, looking down at her feet for a moment. I lifted her chin and kissed her forehead softly. I held her close, making sure to give her as much comfort as I can.

"I will be here. I won't go away. You can tell me." I whispered against her forehead and she held me tighter.

"You know my last name right?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No."

"Shira didn't tell you?"

"She said she knows. I asked her not to tell me. I wanted to hear it from you." I stroked her cheek softly and she smiled. I could see her drunken state fading away.

"My last name is De Beaut." She bit her lips as if waiting for a wild reaction from me. For a moment, I frowned, feeling like the name was familiar. I blinked at her rapidly and she tilted her head in confusion at my silence.

"Katherine De Beaut," I said and a blush appeared on her cheeks before she looked away in embarrassment. I smiled. "I am a fashion designer." She said and I raised my eyebrows in surprise before pride washed over me. I felt very proud of her. My girl is a fashion designer, just like my mother. "I run a designing company just like your mother."