15 | billionaire in disguise

15

B I L L I O N A I R E  I N  D I S G U I S E

"IF YOU DRESS up as a banana and eat a banana, is that called canabananalism?" Shira asked and I looked over at her, shaking my head 'no' amusedly. "I want to eat a banana now," Shira whined, turning the steering wheel as we drove to the party.

"You brought a whole comb of banana!" I commented, adjusting my hair, picking up a banana from between us and peeling it. I gave it to her as she ate it.

"Never make eye contact with anyone while eating a banana," I said seriously. "You understand?"

"Then I am making eye contact with everyone! Because I am a banana!" Shira chirped excitedly, pointing towards a house that flashed with lights continuously.

Suddenly, my nerves were alert and I felt my stomach contract due to fear. What will this night bring? What is going to happen? Auden will be there. What is his costume? How will he react to mine?

I looked over at Shira who tossed the banana peel away. We were in her truck, coming to this party which looked grand. The party has already started and the music was blaring out of the house. All Halloween related music.

"Ready?" She asked and I pursed my lips, suddenly wanting to just go back to Auden's place and make myself comfortable in bed. But, after spending hours perfecting my make-up, I wanted to show off my costume to everyone. I nodded and Shira put her headpiece over her head, a small hole making her face visible.

"We look crazy," I said.

"I do," Shira said. "But you are crazy." She winked and pointed at my costume.

I looked down at my costume and looked back at her. I was wearing tight black jeans, brown boots, a blue button-up shirt and thick-rimmed spectacles. I was dressed as Harleen Quinzel.

"Not yet," I said and both of us got out of the truck, slamming the door behind us. Shira joined by my side and both of us were inside, walking through the sweaty crowd of dancing bodies. There were so many crazy costumes. I think I just saw a guy dressed as a 'dick' back there.

"Princess Banana coming through! Move fucktards!" Shira shouted and a group of boys moved, giving us the way and both of us made our way to the kitchen which was less crowded.

"Oh my god." Shira breathed out, holding onto her 'banana chest'. "I feel like we just walked through an apocalypse. Man, those scumbags are smelly." She waved her hands in front of her nose and I agreed with her, nodding.

I turned around to look at the dancing crowd again. The music bounced off the red walls. The bass drop vibrated underneath my feet. It made me smile and I wanted to enjoy this night. My eyes caught a buffet table and I tapped on Shira's shoulder who looked at me questioningly. "I'm going to get some drinks. Stay here!" I shouted over the music and she put a thumbs up for me, telling me that she understood and I walked away.

Entering the crowd, I had to say multiple excuses. One guy almost poked my boobs with his elbow and but I pushed his hand away at the last minute. That would have hurt like a bitch. Once reaching my destination, I filled two red cups with Pepsi. There was a plate of cherries with blood-like syrup over it. I picked one cherry up, popped it into my mouth and made my way back to the kitchen.

A vampire was talking to Shira in the kitchen. It was dark so I couldn't see the face. As I neared them, I realised that Shira was shouting at that person with the way she moved her hands. Entering the kitchen, I saw that the vampire had huge boobs. The vampire looked like she was struggling to even stand. She looked extremely drunk.

"...but then you had to come and disturb me and Theo. He was having a good time with me. You wouldn't have been able to fulfil all his pleasures anyway—"

"You fucking whore!" Shira shouted at that person, which I now realised was Vanessa by her voice. Vanessa slept with Theo. "You fucked my boyfriend!" Shira sneered angrily. She was shouting at the top of her lungs, I was afraid people would notice but the music was too loud and most of them were drunk either way.

"Sadly, he wouldn't let me fuck the living daylights out of him. Theo was useless. He wanted to get me off of him even though I know he wanted me." Vanessa said, slurring her words, struggling to stand as she giggled. "He is so hot. I wonder what he sees in you. You are pathetic." Vanessa added, bringing the mouth of the beer bottle she was holding onto to her mouth and drinking some from the bottle.

Shira's anger dissolved instantly. "W-what are y-you saying?" Her voice seemed to soften down and she seemed lost. "Theo d-didn't sleep with you?" Shira asked, holding onto Vanessa's shoulders to steady her.

"Get your hands off me you bit—"

"Answer me!" Shira demanded and Vanessa looked at her like she was going to pass out.

"No. I drugged him. He was too much of a goody-two-shoes even after I drugged him. He was talking about you the whole time. What a shame. What a waste." Vanessa shrugged Shira's hands off her and moved back. She blabbered some nonsense under her breath and walked out of the kitchen, her knees almost giving out as she struggled to walk properly.

Immediately, I ran to Shira and held onto her. She seemed lost and she looked up at me. Tears were streaking down her face and I hugged her immediately, stroking her back with my hands.

"I need to see T-Theo," Shira said against my chest. "I can't believe I doubted him." She said and I stroked her hair. She cried harder and moved away. She washed her face in the kitchen sink and looked up at me. Her face was red and puffy.

"I need to see him." She wiped her nose and suddenly her eyes widened as she looked behind me. I turned around to see two guys standing behind us. Shira ran into one of them, hugging him tightly. That man was dressed as a monkey. I recognised him as Theo immediately and I felt happy that things were finally going to get better for the both of them. Was it a coincidence that he was dressed as a monkey and Shira was dressed as a banana?

I was right. Theo didn't cheat on Shira.

"What do we have here?" A hand circled my hips and pulled me closer to a familiar muscular warm body and I looked up at the sound of the most sexiest voice alive. Tingles shot up my spine at the contact and I tried to calm down my speeding heart. He was staring down at me with his mesmerising blue eyes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Trick or Treat?

Haha. I know its not halloween but its halloween in this book.

Theo didn't cheat on Shira! YAY! Ship names guys. Ship names. Thira or Sheo? Haha.

Comment, vote and share.