48 | billionaire in bed

⚠️ (why should I even bother warning you guys that there is smut in this chap?) ⚠️

48

B I L L I O N A I R E  I N  B E D

"I LOVE YOU." His voice was low, all gravel in my ear as it came out as a whisper. He feathered kisses down my shoulder and I moaned. His fingers reached the necklace around my neck and he fiddled with it before kissing my neck gently once again. He smiled at the necklace before looking up at me.

"What?"

"I can't wait till I call you this." Auden pulled the necklace up to show me and I blushed heavily as I looked at him with sleepy eyes. He leaned forward to give me a peck before he pulled away.

"Let's get up," I said, pushing him away when he pulled me back down immediately. He draped his arm around me lazily and burrowed his face in the space between my neck before mumbling "Don't get up." I chuckled and blushed at the same time. The sound of his husky voice did wonders to me. He responded with a slow, sleepy kiss to the back of my neck and I instantly relaxed as his long fingers curled over my hip.

I rubbed my tired eyes and gave out a big yawn while somehow managing to say, "I have to, Auden. Can't be late. Shira will kill me." Since the wedding was soon, we had to start preparing right away. Shira didn't want to invite too many people. So, the invitations were less of a problem now.

I tried to get out of his grip but he started kissing my neck with his mouth and roaming my naked body with his hands. I inhaled deeply, the scent of his skin warm and masculine, and he leaned his head further down to press his face into my hair behind my ear. His lips were ticklish and soft as he dragged them over my shoulder, hand sliding down until it rested in the curve at the small of my back. He shifted his body up closer to my back and it was impossible to miss the heavy slide of his morning wood over my back.

His fingers traced the tattoo along my hips and he bent down to kiss them softy which sent shivers down my spine. His fingers reached between my thighs and he placed them in my underwear. It's not long before he reached my sensitive spot and once he started rubbing me, I gasped and melted in his arms. His other hand settled firmly on my ass at the same time he pulled away to look into my face with seductive eyes and a sleepy smug smirk.

"Auden." I protested weakly.

"Does it feel good?" He asked teasingly before finally kissing me on my mouth. He kissed me back with languid movements, tongue meeting mine in slow slides, and the way his hands held on to me, possessive and affectionate all at once, made me moan and squirm for more. "You want me to stay home so you can use me for sex?" I asked, wanting more of his haunting touch even though I was teasing him. He let out a low purr as he kissed down my jaw. I could feel him against my belly, trapped between the two of us and his breath comes heavier as his eyes clouded with immense lust. "Yes, purely exploiting you for my gain."

I bite his lip in annoyance at how easily he can make me give in. He laughed slightly at my reaction and I blushed a furious red at how sensitive I was to his soft yet rough touches. His fingers slid out of my underwear and crept their way up.

I wasn't wearing a bra. When his cold hands touched my breasts, my nipples immediately got hard. He caressed them for a while before losing all his control as he let out a low groan before capturing my lips with his. He kissed me as his hands roamed all over my body, inducing sensations that I had never felt before. I moaned as he bit the soft skin of my neck teasingly.

"Hurry," I demanded gently.
His eyebrows rose by my sudden urge to speed things up. "Do you want it rough?" He whispered into my ear and my entire body stiffened.