30 | billionaire in a revelation

30

B I L L I O N A I R E  I N  A  R E V E L A T I O N
pov : kitkat

"I HAVE SOMETHING to tell you." Auden approached me. I gulped, fearing it was horrible news as I glanced at the phone he was now placing on the table after the phone call he just had. He seemed pretty excited and I frowned before narrowing my eyes at him.

"Change of plans." He said, sitting beside me on the dining table as I ate my omelette and salad I had just cooked up randomly. "We are not going to your house tonight." He pursed his lips and I waited for an explanation.

"We are going to attend a fashion ball instead. Some company is holding it and 'they' will be there. We will meet them there." He said and my eyes widened. It was horrible news.

"What?"

"Yep." He said, grabbing the spoon from my hand and piercing it into a piece of carrot. He placed it inside my opened mouth and I would have blushed and smiled at what he did but I didn't.

"What am I going to wear? What? Oh my god. The fashion ball is in two hours. Where am I going to get Auden Milson? This is no—"

"Calm down. I just ordered a beautiful dress which I think would be perfect for you. It's on its way." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, a calm smile stretching my lips.

"What about Auden Milson?" I asked.

He remained silent before he pursed his lips, looking serious. He looked down at my hand and started pulling me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He remained silent and dragged me outside. He stopped suddenly and looked around before his eyes landed on a clock. I frowned, not understanding what is going on. He continued on his path outside. He seemed tensed.

Once we were outside, we approached the sandcastle that both of us built that morning.

Does he want to build another sandcastle? What is going on?

He let go of my hand all of a sudden and walked away, gesturing me to stay on the spot. He turned around, standing a few distances away from me. Pursing his lips, he pointed up at the sky and I looked up.

I gasped.

There were balloons everywhere. All of the different colours. The evening sky was a mix of purple and blue and it looked beautiful. All the balloons flew with the cool ocean breeze and suddenly the balloons flew apart, showing writing on the sky as a plane flew away. The words 'Marry me' were written on the sky and I gasped, feeling completely flushed and rooted to the spot.

I felt a hand grab mine and looked down. Auden's beautiful cerulean eyes were staring back at me. His eyes were the most perfect shade of blue, light and almost grey, like the Hudson on a sunny day. He was very handsome; perfect features, well-trimmed dark brown hair and full lips that drew my attention almost immediately.

He was just... perfect.

Something that I didn't once believe in. But, seeing him standing in front of me proved just how wrong I was. He was perfect to me.

"My eyes search for you when you are not around." He said, circling his hand around my waist.  "My heart aches when I don't find you. You are always on my mind and all the time I keep on thinking of you." He kissed my forehead tenderly and I could feel myself getting overwhelmed with emotions.

"Come to me, hold my hand and then never leave it. I want to spend my life with you and to walk beside you. All I want is to be with you all my life. My heart misses its beats when I come closer to you. I love you Kitkat." He brushed his hand along my cheek slowly and I melted, my eyes tearing up.

"You don't have to say 'yes'. It is a promise." He whispered, leaning forward and pecking my mouth with a light sweet kiss that sent butterflies flying around my stomach. Everything was beautiful.

I focused on him, feeling dizzy once more. I leaned forward a little bit, unaware of my lips parting softly. I looked up, seeing his eyes once more and noticing them focused on my lips. He leaned toward me a bit as well, close enough that I could brush my fingers along his jaw.

"Before I forget," His eyes looked at my lips and he turned around, grabbing the ring, which was placed on top of the sandcastle that we had built. He slipped the ring into my ring finger. It was beautiful and it looked extremely expensive. There were small diamond stones engraved in them. It looked like a queen's crown.

I was unable to form words. All I could do was smile and feel happy. I looked up to see him looking at my lips and I smiled even wider. He started walking towards me and I started walking back, feeling playful. A boyish smirk lifted his lips as he continued stalking towards me like a predator. I gasped as my back hit a wall and he snaked his hand upwards between the valley of my breasts before gently grasping my neck and claiming my mouth with his own.

I had almost forgotten just how fiercely passionate he was and the feeling of his skilled tongue synchronizing with my own once more was overwhelming. I can't help but smile slightly when I see the smirk on Auden's face as he pushes me against the wall and kisses me deeply.

I started pulling him towards me as the kiss deepened. Suddenly, he moved away, resting his forehead against mine and I whimpered at the loss.

"Kitkat." He breathed out, closing his eyes tightly before opening them back again as he stared into mine. "I am Auden Milson."

At first, I was looking at him expectantly to shout 'It's a joke but when he looked extremely serious, my jaw dropped and my eyes widened. I tried to wriggle out of his arms but he held me against the wall tightly.

"Kitkat." He whispered. "I am Auden Milson."

"No. I don't belie—"

"Kitkat. Love." He started holding me tightly against the wall as I tried to wriggle out of his grasp. "Love, look at me. Look at me." He grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

"I am Auden Milson, the youngest billionaire that you were married to, remebe—"

"Shut up." A blush flooded my cheeks as they turned into a bright shade of red. The tips of my ears were burning from embarrassment. Memories of all the times that I had talked about Auden Milson and the way he used to act weird whenever I brought up that topic flooded my mind and I just wanted to run away.

"Let me go." I weakly said.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, a teasing smirk stretching his lips.

"Dig a hole and stay in there forever," I muttered and he pecked my forehead, laughing at my state.

"Kitkat, I love you." He whispered against my lips and I pursed mine, still drowning in embarrassment.

Am I really that stupid?

Oh my god, I am stupid.

I am a stupid piece of shit.

"No. You are not stupid." He kissed my forehead. How did he know what I was thinking?

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I wanted you to figure it out but you never did." He smiled and I sunk in my embarrassment further.

"Just stop talking," I said and grabbed his cheeks. "Just kiss me. Just do somethi—"

I didn't ask twice and his lips landed on mine smoothly as he claimed me all over again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally! Awww 😍

Who needs an Auden Milson desperately? 😏

I am travelling again. Sorry for the late update guys. 😥

Comment, vote and share.