38 | billionaire in passion

I'm not going to warn you, folks, that this chapter contains smut. You dirty cupcakes are here for it. 😏

38

B I L L I O N A I R E  I N  P A S S I O N

"I LOVE YOU." He muttered against my neck. The tender brush of lips, and his hot breath drove me insane. Burning as they make contact with my neck. His hand ran through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. His other hand slides around my waist and pulls me close to his addictive scented body. He feathered kisses on my shoulders and in my hair. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be.

Our breaths mingled and I ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us and I could feel the fast and rapid beating of his heart against my chest. My insides jumped happily at the fact that I could make him feel that way. I pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. His eyes were almost dark blue, not the bright blue that they usually were. The way he gazed at me set my insides on fire.

Unable to contain ourselves anymore, he held my head in his hands and pulled me into a fiery and passionate kiss. My hands automatically work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along with his perfect physique. I felt his hands reaching my back as he unzipped my dress slowly. Suddenly, I tensed, waking up from this heaven-like feeling.

"Don't be scared, love." He whispered in my ear as he caressed my back softly. "It will be so good that I bet you will get addicted."

The way he said it, assured me that I would come back begging for more. I arched my back towards him and he kissed my neck before continuing his work of unzipping my dress. The dress fell onto the floor and I stood there in my lingerie. I was afraid to look at him as I fiddled with the ends of his hair. My heart has never beaten this fast in my entire existence.

"KitKat, look at me." He whispered and lifted my chin. His cerulean eyes stared into mine and I looked at him, licking my lips involuntarily. He chuckled softly as he looked at me. He tilted his head sideways a little as if looking at me in a newfound admiration. He looked cute and I couldn't help but smile.

In an instant, his hand had circled my knees and my back and I was being carried by him bridal style. I blushed a heavy red as he carried me and started walking up the stairs. I held onto him close, anticipation itching my insides as I thought of the moments that were going to arrive. Butterflies flew inside my tummy making me feel nervous for an entirely new reason once again. His eyes never stopped gazing at me and I melted under his intense gaze.

Before I knew it, my butt was on the bed and he was walking away to close the door and turn off the lights. He came back and this time determination and confidence drove through me because of the darkness. Once he neared me, my hand reached the collar of this shirt and I pulled him towards me.

I lied on my back as he matched my body's form. His hands venture over my curved body, exploring. We stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. His eyes were full of wonder and love and mine were full of curiosity and passion. No words are spoken but a story worthy of us was communicated. We stared into each other's eyes, smiling in such a pure, beautiful way, we didn't even need other words, or a kiss, our eyes learned to talk to each other a long time ago, they knew how it felt like, they knew how true love looks like.

He leaned in and softly kissed up and down my neck. I let out little whimpers of anticipation. He worked his way back to my tender, smooth lips.