44 | billionaire in camp III

44

B I L L I O N A I R E  I N  C A M P  III

I TURNED THE card over to see the word, 'Panthera' printed in bold font letters. I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion and looked over Shira's shoulder to her card. Her card also had the word, 'Panthera' across it. I smiled in excitement. I don't know what the hell does this mean but at least we got the same word.

"Ok, listen up," West said from the Mic on the stage. The Mic let out a screeching sound and everyone groaned. "Evan, get this shit correct!" West called out and the screeching sound faded away before he tapped the Mic once more. "Ok peeps, all of ya folks have a card in your hand? Good. That is your group name. There are three groups in total. Group Raven, Group Bison and Group Panthera." Everyone broke out into whispers and Shira hugged me on the side excitedly. "Thank god we are in the same group."

"Listen up. There are sixty of you present here. All of you will be divided into three groups, twenty each. And, no group will have the same activity as another group. For example, if group Raven goes dancing, group Bison will go swimming and group Panthera will be singing. The activities will be exchanged later. Jamie, put that girl down before I shove your tongue in your ass!" Uncle West suddenly exclaimed and everyone turned to look at this particular Jamie. He was blushing as he put a giggling girl down and took a seat silently. My eyes searched for Auden in the crowd and I still couldn't find him.

I sighed before listening to Uncle West continue again. "Ok now, the leader of group Raven is Dr Billy Hugh who is standing right there. The leader of group Bison is Mrs Rosetta Sinclair and the leader of group Panthera is Mrs Mila Quintana. Go to your respective leaders and the task for tonight will be told to you." Uncle West finished before walking off the stage calmly.

I remembered Mrs Rosetta Sinclair from the ball night. She was the cool lady who invited me to join the association. I have to talk to her later. Whispers and squeals filled the air and Shira looked at me with pursed lips. "Why is my Mom the leader? Now, I can't do any mischievous stuff. She will always be watching." Shira groaned and I laughed at her silly worries. Both of us walked towards Mila who was standing at the edge of the clearing.

My eyes searched for Auden again and I couldn't find him. I sighed and bit my lip in frustration.

"Missed me, Kitkat?" I heard a whisper near my ear and I turned around to see Auden giving me a goofy smile. I couldn't help but smile back goofily in return as he pulled me towards him in an instant. His lips crushed mine and I gave him a sweet kiss back before pulling away. There was a smug smile adorning his lips as catcalls filled the air at our PDA.

Show off.

"Theo and I got Panthera." He whispered before letting me go.

"Same!" I squealed excitedly before hugging him out of happiness. He laughed into my ears as he held me tight. Maybe, this camp was going to be good after all. My belly tingled in excitement once again.

"Ok, is everyone here?" I heard Mila's voice and turned around to face her. She made a headcount and once she was satisfied, she gestured for all twenty of us to circle her. I got next to Shira who gave me a wink.

"Your task tonight is going to be challenging. You guys will work in groups of four." Everyone started whispering and I looked over at Shira with a grin. "No, I am going to choose the members." I groaned along with a few others in disapproval. I felt like I was in high school again, where the teacher purposefully assigns me to the people I hate.

Ugh.

"So, you guys will be riding a fishing boat across the river down there. One member will row the boat, dropping a member off on the other side. Then, come back, pick a member up and drop them off again. Until all four of you are on the other side. The first group to reach the other side wins." Everyone squealed in excitement while I felt a little uncomfortable with the task.