20 | billionaire in perspiration

20

B I L L I O N A I R E I N P E R S P I R A T I O N

"MMHM." I MOANED, sipping the coffee as I stretched myself. I just woke up and you know, when one of those days, you just feel too lazy to bathe. Yep, I was feeling that way today so I didn't bathe. And it was a Sunday which automatically made me even lazier. My eyes flickered up to meet the brand new oven sitting on the counter. It was bigger, shinier and new.

When did he even get that? When did he change it?

The house was unusually silent and the room to Auden's door was open. I did peek in carefully this time. I didn't want to encounter another shirtless water-dripping showered Auden.

Although it's sexy.

Just no.

Apart from me did wish for him to be naked though.

Ok, that's the limit. I should stop thinking like this.

I breathed through my nose and turned around to search for Auden. I searched up and down, everywhere and I still couldn't spot him. Did he go out? Where did he go?

Ring. Ring.

I whipped my head around to see my phone lying on the table. My heart soared in thoughts of being it a phone call from Auden. I picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID. I smiled looking at the name 'Princess Banana' blink brightly on my phone.

Did I forget something again?

"Hey, Shira!" I chirped.

"Do you even think about me when you are with Auden?" Shira asked, very straightforwardly.

"A little," I admitted.

"You just left me in the hospital that day you bitch." Shira said. I laughed out loud, thinking of that situation.

"You had Theo!" I tried to calm her down. "But still! It's like; you can only see Auden you know. You look at him like he is your entire universe. There are other things in the universe you know, like me, the one and the only Princess Banana." She whined, before releasing a loud sigh. I laughed at her statement.

Do I look at Auden like that?

I shook my head and decided to change the topic.

"So what did you guys do? Did you guys play the 'hide the bologna pony in a hole' game? I heard it's a very interesting game." I teased and laughed once again.

"We did," Shira said, her tone indicating that there is something more. "But we broke up again today morning."

"WHAT?" I asked, completely bewildered as I placed my hand against my chest. "Do you know what he did?" Shira asked and I narrowed my eyes in concern. "He—"

Suddenly, there was a sound of ruffling of clothes from the other side.

"Kath, don't believe anything she says. She is ly—"

"Hi, Theo!" I said, happily.

"—ing. I did not do anything she is going to say—"

The sound of the phone being grabbed away reached my ears and I furrowed my eyebrows in heavy confusion. What the hell is going on? She said they broke up but they are still together? "Shut up motherfucker." Shira shouted. "He—"

"Do you tell her everything?" I heard Theo say in the background and I chuckled.

"She is my best friend. Of course, I am going to tell her everything you dick head." Shira shouted and my heart warmed when she called me her 'best friend'. In the short time that I have come to know her, I feel like I had found a sister for myself. She has become the best person I can rely on.