chapter 6: New Student

I woke up early in the morning to take a shower. Once I was fully dressed, I went downstairs as quietly as possible. I was still upset about the conversation I had had with my mother yesterday and I didn't want to see her at the moment. I messaged Amelia to tell her I was on my way to her house. Fifteen minutes later, I was in front of the door. I didn't even have time to knock before Amelia had opened the door.

 "What did you do to my brother?!" demanded Amelia, glaring at me, her arms on her chest. She didn't look that happy. 

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. What was she talking about? I didn't do anything!

"Yesterday! When he came back home he was smiling, he looked so happy! I've not seen him like that in years! But he told me nothing about it! What did you do?" she whispered-yelled, holding my wrist.

 "Mmh... Nothing... We... He... He just kissed me and I may have kissed him back..." I mumbled a hand on the back of my neck and a blush on my cheeks. It was embarrassing!

 She gasped and took my hand, leading me into her room without a word. Once in her room, she pushed me onto her bed and left, all in less than five seconds. "Ok... Well, it was interesting..." I mumbled to myself, furrowing my brows in confusion. Amelia was so strange, I couldn't understand her sometimes.

 She came back a few minutes later with Arthur. It seemed she had only woken him up a few minutes before, as his hair was messy, his eyes were full of sleep and he was still in his underwear. When I noticed he was only wearing sexy, tight black boxers, I blushed and looked at my hands. Amelia pushed him onto the bed next to me. "Why didn't you tell me you were together? Am I not that important? Arthur, you know I can keep the secret! And you, Michael, I thought we were best friends! You HAVE to tell me these things!" she told us in a low, threatening tone, and her arms on her chest. Yep, she was mad.

 Arthur made a sign; I think it meant "sorry" because just after that, Amelia kissed his cheek. Then she glared at me in an accusing tone. "I'm sorry, alright? It's not as if it was a secret or anything..." I mumbled under my breath.

 She sat next to me, patting my knee gently. Arthur was at the end of the bed, a slight blush on his cheeks. He seemed embarrassed; probably because Amelia didn't give him time to dress himself, poor boy. "I want you to promise me something, Michael. If one day you end up having sex with my brother, I swear I will kill you. He may be older than me but I don't want him to get hurt. Alright?" she whispered in a frightening tone, so only I could hear her. I nodded quickly. I didn't want to die that early, especially by Amelia's hand.

 Arthur left the room and came back fully dressed. It was easy to see that he was still embarrassed. Once Amelia was ready, we went downstairs almost ready to leave for school. Arthur was still following us as we walked toward the door. Amelia took her lunch when Arthur grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him, curious about his reaction. He took my head in his hands and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back happily. I loved the feeling of his soft lips on mine; it's as if we were meant to be together. I smiled at him and gave him one last peck on the lips before leaving with Amelia.

 "I have to admit, you are really cute with my brother but I swear..." 

 "I know, I know!! No sex!" I screamed, before she had time to finish her sentence. She was worse than my mother. She smirked at me as an old man was staring at us curiously: he must have heard our conversation.

We walked toward our first period, which was French, just in time as the bell rang a few seconds later. 

"We have a new student today, I'm going to ask him to come here and speak about himself in French. Come on!" The big, old and bald teacher said with a friendly smile as everybody was staring at the new student.

 "So... Mhhh... Bonjour... Je m'appelle Eddy et j'ai 18 ans... And that's all I guess." He mumbled looking at his feet. His French was really, really great, a lot better than ours. But I thought it was because he wasn't a native English speaker... He had a strange but cute accent when he spoke in English... He was probably French. 

He sat next to me, giving me a warm smile. He had long, wavy brown-blond hair with chocolate eyes. He was wearing colorful clothes. He was gorgeous but I already had a boyfriend and I didn't want another one, but I could admit when someone was cute, right? (picture of Eddy here -->)  

The teacher was trying to teach us something else, but most of the students were speaking to each other. I took this opportunity to speak to the new student. "Hey... Where do you come from? You're not a native English speaker, right? Are you coming from France?" I whispered low enough so only he could hear. 

"Yep! I'm from France." he said with a big smile while he passed a hand through his long hair. Amelia was glaring at me which kind of meant: "Be careful, I'm watching you," which made me roll my eyes. 

 At the end of the first period, she took my hand and led me in a dark corner. "What the fuck are you doing with the new student?" She said in a low, dangerous tone.

 "Hey! I'm just speaking with him, nothing more! I admit, he's really cute but I already have a boyfriend and I promise you I will not cheat on him. I really, really like your brother, you know me, I'm not a cheater. He's just a friend. I invited him to eat lunch with us, by the way, so you will be able to ask him a few questions. I'm sure you will like him. He's really nice," I told her with a smile, looking at her right in the eyes to show her I was telling the truth.

 Amelia and I walked toward our next period which was Math. Sadly, Eddy wasn't there which meant I would have to listen to the whole lesson, as Amelia loves Math way too much. Luckily for me, the bell rang signifying the end of the two hours of torture. We got up and made our way outside, near the big tree, our big tree. Eddy came a few minutes later, holding his lunch with one of his hand while he was texting with the other.

 "Hey!' He exclaimed before kissing Amelia and I on the cheeks. He sat next to me and began to eat.

 "I'm Amelia, Michael's best friend." She said sweetly, batting her eyelashes toward Eddy.

 "I'm Eddy. Nice to meet you. I'm gay by the way, so if you could stop staring at me as if I was a piece of meat, I would feel better. Thanks." He said before winking at her.

 She rolled her eyes before speaking. "You know that Michael already has a boyfriend, right?" She murmured, giving him a dead glare.

 "No, I didn't know that. But you don't have to worry about me. He's not my type and even if he was, we couldn't be together. Sex would be impossible." He said with a small laugh.

"Heyy, I'm there!!' I mumbled a slight blush on my cheeks. "Eddy, why would sex between us be impossible? Am I that ugly?" I asked with a frown, feeling a bit vexed. I didn't want to be with him but still, it wasn't something you liked to hear.

 "No, you're cute, but two people at the bottom wouldn't work." He said before bursting out of laughing, soon followed by Amelia.

 "How can you be so sure about that?! That's insulting, you know." I murmured as I crossed my arms on my chest while I glared at Amelia and Eddy.

 "Believe me; I know how to recognize these people and you're one of them sweetie. Even if you might not know it at the moment." He said with a wink.

 "Michael, you were right. I totally love Eddy. You're going to be one of my best friends!" She exclaimed before hugging him.

 I sighed. This was going to be a long, long day...

♂+♂=♥

It's been a while I didn't updated this story, I'm sorry for that. I'm going to try to update it more often. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)