chapter 15: Love

Finally a new update! As I said before, this story is slowly coming to an end; there will have again maybe one or two chapters after this one... 

♂+♂=♥

After this moment full of emotions, we went to the cottage. We stayed a few hours in front of the sea, crying, kissing and hugging each other. Arthur forced me to take a bath while he was preparing everything for our romantic dinner. I took my time, trying to look as sexy as possible. I wanted to make this moment as special as possible; I wanted him to remember this moment forever.

Once I was clean, I took my time to find something great to wear. After a while, I decided to wear a white skinny jeans and a black shirt with a big red heart on it. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I didn't look that bad; especially for someone like me.

Then, I made my way toward the kitchen where Arthur was putting the final touch to his work. He gave me a small smile when he saw me before walking toward me. "You look great." He whispered into my ear, hugging me tightly before giving me a small kiss on the lips. He pulled away and took one of my hands, leading me toward the table which was in the middle of the kitchen.

On the table, there were a white tablecloth, white and red candles, some rose petals and red dishes. While I was admiring the table, I didn't even pay attention to Arthur who put on some romantic music in the background. I closed my eyes when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I could feel his warm breath in my neck, sending shivers down my spine at every breath. "Do you like it? I thought it would be a great idea to have some romantic unforgettable moment." He said before giving me small butterfly kisses on my neck. I turned around, facing him and stared at his beautiful baby blue eyes a few minutes before speaking. "I love it, it's just perfect. I will never, ever forget this..." I said, meaningeverywordsbeforekissinghimagain.

He pulled away after a few minutes, panting slightly and his cheeks flushed red. Then, I sat on a chair and looked at Arthur while he was proudly serving the dinner. He made French fries and roast chicken; something quite simple and ordinary but it didn't matter. I was happy to be with Arthur and I wanted to enjoy this moment as much as possible. I almost moaned when I took the first bite, it was delicious. I closed my eyes, enjoying the taste and listening to the music. We ate in a comfortable silence, sharing romantic and loving stares time to time; words weren't needed. 

"I'm glad you enjoyed the dinner..." Arthur murmured, looking at me in the eyes before taking my hand into his. He led me to the bedroom, smiling at me. Lights weren't needed, the light of the moon was enough and everything just seemed perfect. Arthur looked like an Angel, and the light of the moon reinforced this idea. Everything seemed surreal, almost as if we were in another world.

Gently, he pushed me on the big, comfy bed before sitting on me, being careful not to hurt me. Then, he gave me a gentle but loving kiss; showing me how much it meant for him. I closed my eyes and put my hands into his soft hair, and deepened the kiss; enjoying his warmth above me. He put one of his hands on my cheek, without breaking the kiss while his other hand went under my shirt, making me shiver as the temperature became hotter and hotter at every minute. I broke the kiss, gasping and panting, trying to remember how to breathe correctly while Arthur began to plant small, slow kisses on my neck and jaw. I closed my eyes and bit my lips trying not to moan when Arthur began to nibble and lick my ear playfully.

I pushed him away, giving him a small kiss before removing his shirt as quickly as possible before playing with his belt, teasing him and laughing at his reaction when I heard him groan. Finally, I pulled it off before removing his pants. As soon as he was free, he attacked my lips again and pulled me as close as possible. I could feel his obvious excitement against my thigh which made me even more excited; I didn't even know it was possible. He removed my shirt and began to kiss my chest, playing with my nipples while he was trying to remove my jeans.

I helped it and tossed it across the room before crashing my lips against his. Our hands wandered on each other's body, enjoying every seconds of it and trying to remember as much as possible. Arthur removed our boxers hastily, breaking the kiss to catch his breath. Then, he put my legs on his shoulders, staring at me in the eyes and entered inside me as slowly as possible, trying not to hurt me. I hissed in pain and waited for it to turn into pleasure. Finally, he kissed me and began to move. At this moment, I forgot everything and enjoyed it as much as possible, trying to make it unforgettable...

♂+♂=♥

I opened my eyes, feeling exhausted. I yawned and remarked that my head was on Arthur's chest; I could feel his heartbeat and his soft breathing which made me smile. Then, I looked at his face and saw that he was awake and staring at me with a sad smile on his lips. Frowning, I gave him a quick but sweet kiss before pulling away. "What's wrong?" I asked worry in my voice.

"It just... I... I understood why you gave the letter to Amelia and why you're acting like that... Especially since yesterday... I know it's your life and your decision and I won't try to convince you if you think it's the only choice but... I-I was wondering..." He trailed off, biting his lips anxiously before taking a deep breath and continuing his speech. "How can you be so sure about that? I mean... How do you know, for sure, that you're going to die?" He asked, looking at me with sad and anxious eyes. I could see that he was trying not to show his emotions but didn't really succeed.

"That's not an easy question... I don't know for sure when I'm going to die but I have some symptoms. I think the tumor is back and it's becoming stronger and stronger... My head hurt, I have fever quite often and I'm also vomiting more often than before... I-I almost didn't make it at the first operation; I know that if I go back to the hospital I will die there and I don't want that... I want to spend these moments with you..." I said biting my lips to refrain a sob as some tears fell from my eyes. 

I looked at Arthur and saw that he was crying too which only made me cry harder. I didn't want him to suffer; he didn't deserve it. "How... How can you be so sure about that? I know that you're the one who has to live with that but you're not a doctor... It may be something else; it has to be something else!" He whispered desperation into his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." I murmured, not meeting his eyes anymore. It was too hard; I loved him so much and it hurt.

"Why... Why don't you go to the hospital, just to be sure? You could just make some tests to know if the tumor is back or if it's something else... You know they can't make the operation if you don't want to... At least you would know for sure what it is... For me, please... I'm begging you..."

He took my head into his hands, kissing me with so much love and passion that I thought I was in heaven before pulling back, my head still in his hands. He stared at me, crying and waiting for my answer. Should I go to the hospital just to be sure? Or should I ignore everything and wait until the last second? Arthur was right, they couldn't do the operation if I didn't want to so what can I lose? 

"Let's go to the hospital." 

♂+♂=♥

What did you think about this chapter? Michael and Arthur are cute together, no? I hope you enjoyed it! I will try to post another chapter sooner this time! 

Thank you for reading the story so far! xx :)