chapter 12: First Date

Sorry for not updating sooner; I had some exams and I had to learn a lot of english and italian's things but, now, I'm finally free so I should be able to update more often. 

I hope you will enjoy this chapter! x 

♂+♂=♥

This morning, I had to wake up really early, I was exhausted but it was worth it as I was now at home, on my bed. I decided to call Eddy to ask him a few questions.

"Hey, Eddy. How are you? I need some advises, I want to ask Arthur on a date but I don't know where to take him... I want it to be as perfect as possible... Please, help me?" I asked, biting my lips while I was playing with a stuffed purple frog. 

"Well... Ask me on a date and I will tell you if I like your ideas or not." He said with a giggle. I could easily imagine him playing with his long, wavy brown hair.

"Eddy... I'm serious... What if he doesn't like it? What if he thinks it's boring or something like that?" I whined.

"If he really likes you, he will like it whenever it is, believe me. My personal dream date would be something really simple with the person I like. Maybe a walk into the woods with a small picnic with a romantic night to end up this date, if you know what I mean." He said with a laugh.

I thanked him for his help and ended up this conversation. Maybe Eddy was right and maybe I should just take him to a simple date. I sighed and made my way down the stairs. My mother was in the kitchen, cleaning the table while my father was reading the journal on a chair next to her. I made a small sign to my mother and showed her the living room with my thumb. She nodded, put the sponge on the table and cleaned her hands on a towel before walking toward me. 

"Is everything alright? Is it your head?" She asked me in a worried tone, biting her nails.

"No, I'm fine! Can you give me so money, please? I want to take Arthur on a date..." I mumbled with a slight blush on my cheeks. It felt strange to speak about it with my mother.  

"How much do you need? 200€? So you will have enough for a restaurant, a movie and a hotel room? How much?" She asked me with a happy smile. I stared at her with wide eyes, she just didn't say that?! 

"Wh-What?! No! I only want 30€ or 40€! I just want to take him to a restaurant and a movie or something, not to a hotel room! Mum!" I whined, glaring at her. This wasn't funny.

She rolled her eyes and made me follow her. Once in my parents' bedroom, she began to search for something. During this moment, I sent a message to Arthur, telling him to be ready in about thirty minutes because I was taking him on a date.  

"Here, I want you to take this. Don't need to be embarrassed and I don't want to hear any complain. I was young before you and I know things can happen really quickly. At least you can't end up pregnant but if it has to happen, it's better to be protected. Take this." 

I stared at her for a few seconds with my mouth wide open before storming out of the room and entered into my room, those in hands and put it on my bed while I took a quick shower. Then, I decided to wear black jeans with a white T-shirt and a leather jacket. I also decided to wear a cap to hide my head. Finally, before leaving the house, I put it in my back pocket.

I rushed toward Arthur's house; I was almost late; thanks to my beautiful mother. Arthur was waiting for me on the steps of the porch; Amelia was next to him, a creepy smile on her face. I shivered when I saw her and decided to concentrate on Arthur. He was gorgeous; he was wearing blue jeans with a black T-shirt which was showing his abs. Delicious. He gave me a quick kiss, trying to ignore the fact that Amelia was watching us.