chapter 13: Perfect Life?

Hey, I finally updated this story! I hope you're going to enjoy this chapter! 

♂+♂=♥

During the last few weeks, I spent a lot of time with Amelia and Arthur, my boyfriend; it feels great to think about him. He helped me a lot, especially since my operation. I was pretty sure I loved him but I didn't tell him that yet; I wanted to wait for a special occasion.

Amelia was way too curious about our relationship... She did some embarrassing things I would love to forget but I think she finally understood that we were old enough to make our own decisions. Thankgod, itwas about time.

I entered into Arthur's house, knowing he was waiting for me in his room. I entered and, as expected, he was waiting for me, sitting on his bed. He got up and hugged me before giving me a small peck on the lips.

"How was your day?" He asked me, a small smile on his lips as he was waiting for my answer.

"Tiring. I have tons of homework but I'll make that later... I couldn't miss an occasion of being alone with you... It's been like one week!" 

"We can thanks my parents for being so busy at the moment and my sister's new boyfriend..." He said smirking at me. I liked the fact that he was speaking more and more with me instead of writing things, it made me feel kind of special.

"You can't imagine how happy I am for Amelia... Thanks to him, she finally stopped praying into our business." I said, laughing a little. "So... We have two hours to pass, alone, here... What would we do?" I asked, even if I knew what his answer will be, it was always the same.

He stared at me a few seconds before giving me a marvelous smile and crashing his lips onto mine.  Slowly, he plunged his tongue inside my mouth and mingled it with mine before pulling it back and teasing me. I let him do, savoring the taste of his lips which tasted like candies. Gently, he pushed me on the bed without breaking the kiss. I put my hands in his hair, pulling him closer and ignoring the small pain at the back of my head.

"How many times do we have left?" I asked, trying to catch my breath as I was panting heavily.

"... No worries, we still have enough time." He murmured before kissing me again and passing a hand through my very short hair.

♂+♂=♥

I was woken up by the slamming sound of the front door. "Shit." I cursed under my breath as I gently shook Arthur to wake him up. I dressed up as fast as possible, stumbling with my pants. Once I was fully dressed, I realized that Arthur was still asleep. Completely panicked, I took his clothes which were all around the room and threw them under the covers next to him. I sat at the edge of his bed, took a book which was on the ground and opened it just in time as the door of Arthur's bedroom opened.

"Hey Michael... What are you doing here while Arthur is sleeping?"  Arthur'smotherasked, eyeing me suspiciously. 

I gulped before beginning to speak. "I went there and we spoke for a while... Then he fell asleep because he was exhausted. So here I am, reading a book while he's sleeping..." I said, trying to be as natural as possible.

"I see... I didn't know you liked math that much..." She told me, a strange glint in her eyes. Frowning, I closed the book and discovered the kind of book I took. I mentally groaned.

"I love math, it's difficult but I'm trying to understand some things." 

"I understand. Well, enjoy your book..." She said, trying not to laugh. She was about to leave but came back for a few seconds. "Oh, and Michael... Your book is upside down." She said with a wink before leaving the room. I could hear her laugh in the corridor. I felt all my blood rush toward my cheeks, how could I be so stupid?!

I stared at Arthur and sighed before shaking him again. Finally, he began to stir and opened his eyes. He seemedtiredwhichwasn'tsurprising.

"You should dress up; your mother came in your room a few minutes ago." I mumbled, blushing harder. I think I looked like a tomato right now. His eyes widened and in less than five minutes he was fully dressed and was sitting next to me. Then, I told him what happened; it was kind of embarrassing especially when Arthur began to laugh about it.

"Stop laughing! I'm pretty sure your mother knows what we've done! That's embarrassing!" I whined before crossing my arms like a little child.

He gave me a smile, trying to stop laughing. "Don't be mad baby; she may know what we have done but... We're adult now so that's alright, no? It's not like she walked on us having sex..." He said a slight blush on his cheeks. Even if he was saying that it was fine and that he was alright with that, I could see he was embarrassed... Not as much as me, that's for sure but he wasn't as relaxed as he said. 

"You seem really tired... Do you want to take a nap?" Arthur asked, worry in his voice.

"I'm fine, a bit tired but that's alright." I answered, giving him a small smile.

We spent the next hour kissing and hugging each other. I finally decided to leave because I still had to do my homework and I was completely exhausted. I said goodbye to Arthur, kissing him lovingly before leaving his room to say goodbye to his parents. His mother gave me a smirk while saying me goodbye, it's good to know that Amelia wasn't adopted, mh. I was a bit sad that Amelia was not here, I missed my best friend but I knew what it felt like to want to spend as much time as possible with the person you love.

Once I was ready, I began to walk slowly. I was a bit worried about myself, I was always tired, thanks to high school, and I had a strange feeling time to time as if something was happening in me. It may be because of my hair, it was still very short and the scar was still visible...Maybe.

"Hey, honey! How was your day? Did you already eat something?" My mother asked happiness in her voice. It's been a while since I've saw her that happy.

"Yeah, I'm going in my room now. I've some homework to do. See you tomorrow and good night." I said, giving a kiss on my parents' cheeks before walking toward my bedroom. I sighed and undressed myself until I was in my underwear. My homework will wait, I needed to sleep; I looked like a zombie. I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow, falling into a strange dream.

♂+♂=♥

What did you think about this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! It's soon the end of the story, maybe two or three chapters!

Thanks for reading/voting/commenting! x :)