38

Return often and take me, beloved sensation, return and take me - when memory of the body awakens, and old desire again runs through the blood; when the lips and skin remember, and the hands feel as if they touch again.
C.P. Cavafy (1863-1933)
Return; 1709

Dear Ashely,

I have no friends. I'm such a shitty being, and I know it. My husband does not believe in me. He isn't even proud of me. I don't blame him, why should anyone be proud of me or think I could amount to something more in life?

I'm a bad wife and I'm not attractive. I need to lose weight and maybe learn how to do my make up. Maybe I should take some dieting pills?

I'm holding him back. Sometimes what he says makes it sound like he doesn't want me around anymore. I try to tell him how I was feeling and he told me I was complaining too much. I just feel like a worthless piece of shit. He's off in the world seeing new things and experiencing amazing things and I'm not doing anything with myself. I guess I am jealous of him. Because he got to leave and I'm still stuck here for who knows how long.
*
Tristen,
I'm afraid of what you're saying thing when you get to this point. I love you.
Your wife.

6.4.16
Jesalique Graham