Chapter Two (Out With Friends)

Your POV§

I sat down at my desk and let out a sigh. Hinata walks up to me with Mal by her side. "Lemme guess. You are bored?" Hinata asks. "Yeah." I sigh again. "Hey how about we go to that park after school. That would be fun." Hinata sits on my desk. "Sure." I answer simply. "Yuki. Do you wanna come?" Hinata turns to Yuki who almost dropped his phone. "Me?" He asked hesitantly. "Yes you. So you in or not?"

"Um. Sure sounds like fun." Yuki made a small crooked smile. "Do you mind if I come too?" A voice asked. Everyone turned to see the source of the voice. It was Yuno. "Sure! The more the merrier!" Hinata jumps off the desk with a smile. "Then I suppose it's okay if I come as well." We all turn around. "Takeshi." I sit up. He smiles.

Everyone had smiles on their faces but there was a weird dark aura. Something was off. It had to be because of the Gasai twins.

Time skip §

"Guys look at this! Lets jump across them! Race you!" Hinata started jump on stones that where on water. I jump on one. Yuki stayed by the side. I jump back. "Come on if you are going to be her atleast have some fun!" I give him a shove forward to the first stone.

Takeshi POV §

Yuno started running at (Y/n) I grab her arm and she flips over. She lands on her feet and glares at me. "That sult can't shove my Yuki. She can't just go around doing shit like that!" Yuno grumbled. "Yuki deserved it. That basturd isn't worth your damn time." I snap back.

We kept yelling at eachother.

Your POV§

I looked over at saw Yuno and Takeshi yelling at eachother, Hinata noticed as well. "Must be a sibling thing." She shrugs. "Yeah but maybe we should break up the fight." I say. "Yeah it looks pretty intense." Yuki sighs. "Takeshi! Come on it's supposed to be a race!" I yell smiling. He turns around and smilesw walking over to me.

"Sibling fights?" I ask jumping back on the stones. "Yeah. Let's say that." Takeshi smiles.

The sun slowly started to set and we decided to go home. Takeshi was walking next to me.

I felt scared. Why though? Nothing happened. No one is around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I think I am going to cut it off short there so yeah. Sorry.