Chapter Twelve (Poison)

Your POV

I had been non stop checking my dairy after what happened. That little child is a serial killer. Maybe I'm over exaggerating everything but this has me freaked out. No toddler should be this smart, he is already planning murders! An I'm one of his targets.

Yuno and Takeshi went insane on the kid and Yuno probably cracked Yuki's mom's skull. I managed to stop Takeshi. How? I have no idea.

They both probably would have broken all the windows and everything fragile if atleast one of them didn't stop.

It was morning and I was in the living room with Takeshi.

The doorbell ringed and I get up to answer it.

"WAIT DON'T LET HIM GET IT!"

I hear Yuno yell then Reisuke runs to the door happily yelling.

"Oh don't worry I'll get it!"

He opened the door and the mailman gave him the package.

Wait I don't get it, it's just a package right?

When he closed the door everything changed.

"You fool's should have listened to Yuno. Ha!" He put on a gas mask and threw something that I couldn't see.

Then I smelled it, it made me want to vomit. My legs felt weak and I fell down to the floor.

"(Y/n)!" Takeshi comes and picks me up.

Apparently Yuki got it too. Yuno dragged him into the bathroom and Takeshi followed carrying me. She locked the door and took out a knife.

Where did she get that from? I look over and Takeshi had one too. WHERE ARE ALL THEIR KNIFES COMING FROM?

"You go in the house and look for him I'll go and break all the windows to give you air. If you see him kill on sight." Takeshi broke the small window that was in the bathroom.

I couldn't speak but I wanted to tell him to stop. To late. They both were already out.

I sit up coughing. I look at Yuki who is draped over the toilet. "Yuki. We need to stop them." I try coughing out.

"I know. But we can't."

"Well-"

"We are both poisoned and Reisuke needs to die anyway because he is a dairy user."

Crap, he has a point. I sink down against the wall. Then they better hurry up.