Chapter Eleven (Tiny Toddler)

Sorry this is late. I didn't really have any ideas on how to write this part.
Your POV

Yuno wanted to show us Yuki's house. I followed her and Takeshi.

"Wait don't you have a key?"

"I don't need one." Yuno smiled as she smashes the window.

"Wait isn't this bad? We are breaking into his house!" It was too late they were already inside.

"Ugh. His house is a mess!" Yuno started cleaning up. "Yuki's mom is coming home today and I just have to meet her!"

After a long while of cleaning we were all up in Yuki's room and we heard voices.

"That's her!" Yuno said jumping up and down.

After that there was this huge thing of Yuki trying to hide us, Yuno accidentally finding a porn magazine. Then this weird little kid showed up.

I found myself practicality clinging to Takeshi the whole time. This somehow made him very satisfied, but in a evil dark type of way.

We were eating the salads the toddler made us and I remembered my journal.

I take it out and keep eating.

Dead End

WHAT? Nothing else? Oh god what is going on? I am probably going to die! How do I change this with no other information?

I take another bite of my salad and Takeshi instantaneously grabbed me and pinned me to the floor.

He opened my mouth and took the tomato out of it. What the hell?

"I don't think you should eat this." He stood up.

"You could have just told me!" I whipped my mouth off. "By then it eould have been to late." Takeshi glanced at my journal.

Wait. What? Is it possible that the toddler is a dairy user? No. He is too young right? Well atleast I'm not dead.

"Yeah. These tomatoes are heavier than when I washed them. Better play it safe. Sorry I hope you don't mind." Yuno picked up everyone's bowls and took them away.

I look back at my journal, no dead end.

Yuno goes to take a bath and Yuki sits in the living room with Takeshi and I.

"Takeshi, thanks for earlier." I say.

"What about earlier?" Yuki looks up.

"I had a dead end. If I would have eaten that tomato I would have died apparently. Do you think that toddler is a dairy user?" I ask leaning closer to Takeshi.

"No. I don't know." Yuki opens his dairy.

All of the sudden he was very frantic.

He yelled something and the house power went out.

"What was that about?" I ask hearing all of our dairies change.

"Yuno was going to die. I saw it in my dairy. That kid. He is definitely a user."