Chapter Seventeen (Cupcakes)

Okay well I haven't updated this book in a really long time I know. But I have had writers block so at this point I am branching off of the anime. Lets see how it goes.

~§~

Your POV

I woke up expecting to see the old building we where hiding in but I was in a kitchen. All the appliances where new and everything looked modern and untouched.

A jacket was around my arms and I recognized it as Takeshi's.

Still confused about my whereabouts I stood up looking around it looked like a restaurant's kitchen because there was a window looking out jnto an empty room. Though the room was not completely empty, there was a huge cabinet that took up the wall with a visible lock on it.

"Hey (Y/n)." Takeshi popped out around the corner making me jump back almost knocking down the chairs. "Do you like it? Thought we could take a break from the game for a bit." Takeshi held up his and my diary. "How about we have some cupcakes to celebrate." Takeshi pointed towards the kitchen area with pots and pans, smiling like a child.

"Okay." I smiled. Takeshi left after that and I started baking.

Later Takeshi came back but it was odd because he never entered the kitchen. Only the window. I wish I had my diary with me so I could know what was going on. But Takeshi has it. I do doubt if he should have it or not but I push those feelings aside and just enjoy the time I have with him.