Chapter Nine (Amusement Park Pool)

Your POV

Today Yuki, Yuno, Takeshi and I where going to the amusement park to try and lure out that Minene girl for officer Kurusu. I hope nothing happens.

I grab my journal and open it.

11:21- Takeshi and I leave for the amusement park
12:02- We finally find Yuki and Yuno
12:07- We decided to go over to the water section of the park. Glad I brought a swimsuit.

Everything seemed normal. Nothing bad. I let out a sigh of relief and headed downstairs.

Takeshi was swooning up my parents. As always.

"Oh hey (Y/n) are you ready?" He asks walking over and patting my head.

I flinched remembering he stabbed people with those hands.

I simply nod and we head out. "Good luck on your date honey! Have some fun!" My mom managed to yell before I shut the door.

I sigh and start walking with Takeshi. My house was near everything so I walked to a lot of places but I didn't care. That ment I got more time alone with Takeshi anyway, wait what am I saying? He killed people.No matter if I liked it or not I was falling for this killer.

Time skip~

"Hey guys over here!" Yuno calls us over jumping up and down. "Hey Yuno." I smile and smile at Yuki too, which got me a glare from her. Did she know about Takeshi? Or was she the same as he was, a killer.

I shrug it off and we decided to go to the water part of the amusement park, just as my diary had predicted.

I go and change into my (f/c) swimsuit.

When I come back out Takeshi was standing there ready. Yuno was jumping up and down in a green bikini. Yuki was hiding behind a tree embarrassed. I walk over looking down.

"You look cute (Y/n)" Takeshi kissed my head. I was so flustered. Was it because he killed people? Probably. Was it because we where all basically half naked? Also probably...

I sit at the edge of the pool dipping my feet into the water. Everyone else gets in the pool.   

Yuno losses her top which was kinda funny. After that Yuki gets out to dry himself off.

Takeshi swims over to me. "(Y/n) you have to come in the pool at least once." He whined. "I'm fine here." I reply.

Takeshi grabbed my hand and pulled me into the pool. I didn't expect it and almost chocked on water. Takeshi pulled me up and kissed me on the lips.  I pull back coughing. "What was that for?" I yell. "Just to get you into the pool. Now come on let's go dry off." Takeshi gets himself out of the pool. "Oh so you pull my in just to make me get out that's cool." I say sarcastically. He chuckles and throws me a towel.

Maybe this could work, maybe I could be with him.