Chapter Fifteen (Plans)

Holy mother of cheesecake this is late. I didn't really have any ideas and I want to do like one chapter for the anime then a different one then back to the anime. Im not sure if you get what that means but...
~§~

Takeshi POV

I love (Y/n) everything she does is beautiful. Her smile. Her (h/c) hair. Her entrancing (e/c) eyes. Her reactions can be adorable too. And I will keep her as mine no matter what it takes. Even if that means killing my own sister.

This time the survival game in a lot different. I wonder who is the new number seven.

I have to go and visit one of our parents places that they have. I need to prepare it for (Y/n). There should be a secluded place with a working kitchen and a bedroom and spare room. I need to go dig around in the closet for those chains aswell. Yuno already has everything planned gor Yuki. Yuki was fooled too easily. (Y/n) is more of a fighter, and I like that. It makes it more, fun.

The good thing is her parents trust me. So if I show up an wish to take (Y/n) somewhere they will let me.

I would admit that I would yearn to spend time with her. To smell her intoxicating sent. She is mine and I will keep it that way. And I will tell her that everyday. She is mine. She, is, mine.

And I will do ANYTHING to keep it that way.

The police want to talk again. That means I eill have to go find the guns and knifes. What a pain they have become. A thorn in (Y/n) and I's relationship. That must be dealt with. Instantly.

~§~

Sorry for all the short sucky chapters! Neyah I'm trying to work on it.