Chapter Ten (Ferris Wheel)

Your POV

After the whole swimming extravaganza we went around the park trying out food and drinks. We also tried a haunted house.

But what I found odd, like really odd. Is that whenever I tried to pull out my journal Takeshi would stop me. Yuno would stop Yuki from taking out his. But why? They checked their phones. They know something Yuki and I don't. Our diaries must say something that would hint at it or something. Or atleast they fear they might.

"Yuki, let's go to the planetarium! We can watch the stars!" Yuno smiled jumping up and down.

"No." Was all Yuki said back.

"Please?"
"No."
"Please Yuki?"

"I actually think-" I tried.

"I don't want to." Yuki said with a harsh tone and walked away.

There was an akward tension.

We all continue walking and we eventually decided to go on the Ferris wheel.

It stopped at the top and I stand up to look at the view.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Takeshi stands up next to me. "Takeshi."

"Yes (Y/n)?" Takeshi lookedat me.

"What made you like me in the first place. And I feel like you are hiding something from me all the time." I look back at him.

"Why would I do that." Takeshi said stubble, sitting back down. "I don't know. You are so... Confusing."

"There is one thing I will assure you of is that no matter what you do you will be mine and I will make sure everyone knows it and not to touch you." Takeshi spoke right into my ear.