Chapter Fourteen (Dogs)

Your POV~§~

Yuki and Yuno returned and told Takeshi and I what happened.

Sixth died and so did twelfth. Takeshi wished he could have helped killing twelfth. Fourth and ninth where somewhere in there too.

I was glad I kept out of it. But that means soon they will be coming for me too. As a dairy user I will possibly die unless I can become god.

Tomorrow we go back to school. It will be interesting.

~§~

Takeshi was upset because he didn't have class with me. And told me very, very, very creepy like, to not even talk or look at any other guys.

I sit down in the back and Hinata walks in with Mal. "Oh hey guys!" Hinata smiled.

"Hey." I replied quietly.

"Did you hear about this whole future diary thing? I wonder who is still left!" Hinata sits on a desk next to me. So, Yuki, Yuno, Takeshi, me, Fourth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, and eleventh. Because Third died, fifth died, sixth died along with twelfth. And no one knows who eleventh is.

"Hey you guys up for another day is the park? There is another crime sense Akise told me about. Wouldn't it be cool to see the blood?"

"Uh. Sure." Was all I said.

~§~

We lost Hinata. Somehow she died. We where all running. Takeshi was practically dragging me along ripping off my arm he was holding me so tight.

We all ended up getting to this building. Yuki used his future diary to stop them from getting in. I look in my bag and take out my future diary.

A whole thing exploded and trying to explain it all gives me a headache. Hinata is alive she snapped and went after Akise. Yuno stabbed Mal. Takeshi almost stabbed the other dude that was there still. Then a whole thing about Yuno being Yuki's girlfriend and the Gasai twins having three knifes to Hinata. Takeshi had two, one to the stomach and one to the neck. Yuno had another to the neck. I told Takeshi to stop or else. Then he finally reluctantly stopped.

Turns out Hinata's father is tenth. And at the end of day he would die. 

~§~§~§~
Sorry for the short super late suoer crapy chapter but it will get better I'm sorry author-chan sucks right now.