Chapter Six (Bombs)

Your POV

I sigh sitting at my desk tapping my pencil. I bring out my journal.

1:23- School starts getting bombed.
1:25-Yuki is threatened and I am held hostage in a classroom.
1:28- School gets blown up completely

Dead End

Oh great! Another dead end! I glace at the time. 1:20. Three minutes. I frantically try waving Takeshi down. Yuki noticed first.

"(Y/n)?" He whispered. I hold up my journal. Yuki almost falls out of his chair and we both try waving down Takeshi and Yuno. Yuno noticed and elbowed her brother.

He looked back and I held up my journal. Everyone started panicking.

Takeshi got up grabbed me and ran out of the classroom. Yuno grabbed Yuki and followed us.

"HEY YOU KIDS GET BACK HERE!" The teacher yelled.

Bombs started going off everyone started screaming. I open my journal as we continue running.

1:25- School announcements go on. She wants me and Yuki.
1:27-Kids jump us in the west wing.
1:31-Police show up.
1:34-Bombs go off.

Dead End

"GUYS WE NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE WEST WING!" I yell over all the bombs. "(Y/N) SORRY BUT THAT IS KINDA STUPID! THE WEST WING IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT ISN'T GETTING BLOWN UP!" Yuki yells. "I AGREE!" Yuno drags us down the staircase closer to the west wing. "BUT THE DAIRY SAID-"

"THEY ARE OUR CLASSMATES THEY WOULDN'T HURT US THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS!" Yuno yells cutting me off.

We enter the west wing panting. I was about to take out my dairy and say that we should get out of there but I was shoved to the ground.

"(Y/N)!" "YUKI!"

Yuki and I were carried off and Takeshi and Yuno were shoved into a classroom.

Takeshi POV§

Yuno and I got thrown into a classroom with the rest of the students.

I turn to Yuno. "THIS IS ALL YOUR GOD DAMN FAULT! (Y/N) WARNED US AND YOU SAID THAT THEIR FRIENDS WERE HERE AND LOOK WHAT IT GOT US INTO!"

"Your right... Those people aren't Yuki's friends. They wouldn't give a shit if Yuki lived or died." Yuno banged her head on the window sliding down the wall.

"STOP SULKING! LET'S JUST SLAUGHTER THEM ALL AND GET IT OVER WITH!" I grab Yuno and pull her up.

Yuno nods. We both grab a chair and throw it at the window shattering the glass.
We were about to jump out when the people who threw us in the classroom grabbed us. I pull out a knife and drive it threw their neck. Blood spewed everywhere and Yuno had already escaped. I grabbed the knife and jumped out the window after her. Falling out of the third story was a little extreme maybe but non the matter. I kept trying to cut that stupid purple haired bitch but she kept dodging.

I decided to stop trying and let Yuno handle her. I quickly run over to (Y/n). Two men try to stop me.

Sucks for them.

I drove my knife into one of their chests and into the others neck. I kneeled infront of (Y/n) and cut off her ropes. She sat there teary eyed. I pulled her into a kiss and told her to wait there.

I run back over and Yuno was on the ground. Yuki started walking twords the purple haired girl with a dart.

The dart actually hit her eye. But she escaped leaving behind a few missiles going off in every direction.

I run back over to (Y/n).

Your POV§

Takeshi comes back over to me. My mouth hurt from the ropes and my arms had rope burns all over them. But that wasn't my main focus.

"Why... Why did you kill those people?" I ask shaking. "Because they hurt you. Simple as that." Takeshi picked me up smiling.

How can he be smiling at a time like this? I thought.

I was about to ask him another question but I couldn't. My neck hurt and I was tired and weak.

I held onto Takeshi tighter and hoped that this would all end soon.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
Sorry that this chapter might be kinda sucky but I had to get a chapter out. Bye see you all next week~