Chapter Eighteen (Bother)

I am so glad you guys like this story even though I wish I could give you more but here is this chapter! My friend helped me get over some of the writers block so to the story!
~§~

Takeshi POV

The moon was shinning over the night sky. (Y/n) was sleeping in the room I had given her.

I looked at her diary. She was the only one who had a journal diary. She had a phone too, but it didn't predict the future. I knew sixth had a future scroll and then the toddler had a puppet book. But I found (Y/n)'s just more special and unique.

Last time Yuno and I had played the survival game (Y/n) was second. Taking Yuno's current number, and Yuno and I were the exchange diaries. We won and both became god. Traveled back in time, killed ourselves from that timeline. And found (Y/n) and Yuki.

This time only one of us can become god. So for the sake of (Y/n) I have to win. I know someone is investigating us. So that's why I bought (Y/n) away from the game. I can't risk loosing her this early. I don't know what Yuno is up to right about now but I don't think it matters.

I looked at (Y/n)'s peaceful sleeping state. She looked so perfect and untouched. I kissed her forehead before leaving the room and locking the door on my way out.

(Y/n) soon you will be mine. Forever.

And I will do anything to keep it that way.

A week from now.
10:53PM- Happy End

Even though it was small print on a phone screen. This was a future diary so I will win and become god. And have (Y/n) to myself.

(Y/n) you will be mine. Forever.
Never forget that.