Chapter Sixteen (Running)

IMPORTANT NOTE

So I know I haven't updated this book in a while and I'm sorry but I have been having writers block so there will be slow updates.

Also I had my friend _TheShipsHaveSailed_ make the new cover so do you guys like it?
~

Your POV

We where all waiting in the police waiting room. I was about to look in my dairy when Takeshi took it.

"Hey! Give it back!" I demanded reaching for it.

"Don't worry it's not like I'll destroy it." Takeshi shrugged.

The police called Yuki and I in. We expected it to be normal. The Gasai twins where acting weird and Yuki managed to calm Yuno down but I couldn't calm Takeshi.

Regardless Yuki and I went into the room.

Takeshi POV~

I sighed sitting back down glaring at the door. Yuno was humming to herself. I decided to open (Y/n)s diary to see what it said.

5:32: 4th offers to play a game. Russian roulette.
5:34: The gun lands on me.

Dead End

"Shit!" I cursed and Yuno looked over at me. "Let's go they are going to die!"

Yuno and I grabbed the knifes and guns we brought. We easily broke through the door and I grabbed Yuki and (Y/n). Yuno shot 4th as I shooed the two along shooting every witness.

(Y/n) was asking a bunch of questions and starting to cry. Yuno caught up and the cops cornered us on the roof.

Damn. I grabbed onto (Y/n) and jumped. Yuno and Yiki following.

A truck broke our fall and we ran off and hid in a near by storage place.

(Y/n) looked shaken up. 

And so it begins. Just keep running from the law.