11. Confronted

Song: 'You're nobody til somebody loves you' by James Arthur

Ximena didn't think it seemed appropriate for her to approach Klaus and deliberate about Lisa's valuable blood source, since she was the one who issued Lisa the poison that almost killed her. So Sophia agreed to negotiate the terms, alone. She knocked on the door and one of the compelled house maids opened.

"I'm here to see Klaus Mikaelson." Sophia said. The house maid nodded before opening the door to let her in.

"Klaus will be down shortly, may I get you something to drink?" She asked politely. Sophia shook her head as she seated herself in the lounge room, unsure of what to expect. Will she catch a glimpse of the famous Lisa Mourad... Or even better will Klaus agree to her plans? A smile she failed to conceal conquered her face. She just couldn't stop thinking about Marcel's dead stone-cold body and Davina's death. Finally.

*

Klaus was woken up by a tentative knock on the door, before a housemaid walked in. He untangled himself from Caroline's embrace, throwing on some pants before the blushing maid. What a joyous night, it was. He had wanted Caroline for so long and last night was... Amazing. The way she came in, wearing that navy laced nightdress and seductively allured him into deep kisses and more. Boy, it was good.

"Sorry Sir, but you have a guest waiting in the lounge room." The house maid announced. Guest? Klaus shrugged his shoulders, proceeding to put on a shirt.

"I'll be down there soon." Klaus said. He gave Caroline a glance before racing downstairs to meet someone he didn't think would dare come in a two mile radius near him.

"Sophie, I must say I am surprised you have the guts to show yourself." Klaus speculated. He was going to grab a glass and pour himself some wine... Then noticed the bottles were gone from the original place. And he doubted Elijah was the cause, and the house maids wouldn't dare touch anything without his consent.... And Lisa doesn't drink. But he merely shrugged before returning his diverted attention to Sophie.

"I have a proposition to make-" she began but Klaus had already held up a finger to stop her.

"And here I had thought you came for a friendly visit, you obviously want something. Don't waste my time, Sophie. I have enough problems at hand." Klaus interrupted. He was thinking about Finn... Although he was not impressed with Finn's behavior, he is still his brother.... None of it would have happened if Klaus had not blown up the plane. But as if he would admit that aloud.

"Lisa, the human you are keeping captive, is the answer to your problems. Are you seriously keeping her all to yourself?" Sophie scrutinized him. Klaus looked at her, skeptical. What on earth could she possibly know of Lisa? And how on earth is Lisa the answer to his problems?

"What do you want with her?" He asked. Sophie only smiled before pacing around the room.

"I want, what you want, Marcel dead," she said coldly. Klaus didn't comment. "Oh please, it's not like it never crossed your mind, that you could use Lisa as your secret weapon. You're Niklaus Mikaelson, you'd do anything to win, remember? To become king." Klaus still made no comment. He knew he could use Lisa's blood to his advantage but... He didn't want to. She meant more to him than that. And he could already see the look of disapproval on her face... He didn't want to disappoint her or use her for his own gain. He's already done something selfish... Caroline. He could already see the look of disappointment on Lisa's face. He shook his head to clear it.

"There are other ways," Klaus said as he turned to Sophie. "And to be honest, I don't really want to be make an alliance with you, so I guess it's back to the books, isn't it?" He smirked. Sophie was infuriated with this response. What the hell is Klaus thinking? He could end this feud between vampires and witches this very second. What's stopping him?