Chapter 4: First Day

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

Today's my first day at my new job. The one thing that I'm not ready to do is to leave Josh for so long. It's for like 9 fricken hours.

The one way for me to take care of Josh is by working as hard as I can, but push myself to the limit like other people do. I want to support my son with everything he needs.

I look at the clock and see that it's am. So I started getting Josh's things to take him to day care. I get Josh's bag and pack the diapers, bottles, wipes and food. I head out of my apartment with Josh, the bag and lock the doors. I head downstairs to the day care.

I walk into day care room. I see five girls that are taking care of all these kids while there parents are at work.

"Hello, there." said Daisy.

"Hello I'll be back at around 7:30-7:50." I said

"Okay see you later Miss."

"Bye, Josh and Daisy see you later." i said as I walk out of day care.

~At the Restaurant~

I arrive at the restaurant at 10:53 and I go to the back to put away my things in my locker and to get my things for work. When I'm done I  check  the time and it's 10:59 so I check myself in. I check with my boss what I have to do. So I'm getting tables 16-20.

I see  that someone took  a seat in my section. so I went to table 16 and said

"Bienvenido al restaurante. What would you like to drink?"

"I would like a cup of coffee." girl 1 said.

"I would like glass of beer." a guy said.

" I would like coke." girl 2 said.

I filled the mug of coffee and then poured beer in a beer and then got a cup and put coke inside before I headed to the table.

"Ok hear are your drinks." I set the drinks down in front of the person that ordered it. "Are you ready to order yet."

"Yeah we are. I would like rice and beans with two chicken enchilada." said girl

"I would like a carne asada." said the guy.

"I would like a Pollo asado." said girl 2.

"Ok anything else."

"No"

"Ok" I went to the kitchen and give the order to the cooks.

Right when I walk out the kitchen I see more customers for me so I head over to the table with the customers.

"Bienvenido al resaurante. Qué le gustaria de bever?" I asked the customers.

"Me gustaria una lemonada." Said girl 1.

"Y me gustaria un Dr. Pepper." Said girl 2.

"Yo quiero un cafe." Said girl 3.

"Algo mas?" I asked

I went into the kitchen to get them their drinks. When I finished I took the drinks to table 17.

Then I took their order and returned to the kitchen to give the order to the cooks.
The I see that the food for table 16 are ready so I grab the plates and take them to their table.

"Here's you food." I set the correct order in front of the one who ordered the dish.

~At the apartment~
I picked up Josh from daycare at 7:40 p.m. I just got to my apartment I opened the door, close and lock it.

I put Josh down on the floor and put everything away. It's been a really long day at work and I'm so tired that I would take a long nap, but I still have a lot of things to do today.

I start unpacking everything that are in the suit cases that are clothes and put them away. Then I unpack everything of Josh's clothes and put them away. I start off by cleaning up the apartment. When I'm done I get Josh and put him in his bed to sleep.