Chapter 7: Day off

It's finally my day off. I could pend the whole day with Josh and go shopping to restock the fridge. Let's see what comes my way, I'll probably do it. I'm trying to do something in my life that would help not make the same mistake twice.

I got out of bed and checked on Josh before I went into the kitchen to make my breakfast and his. I made myself egg with ham and cheese and gave Josh his baby food.

After I put the plate in front of Josh he started devoured his breakfast so fast that it sometimes he reminds me of his good for nothing of a father. I'm gonna teach him to be respectful to girls for he won't turn out like his father.

Okay enough of thinking of that son of a **** and douche that never even cared of his own son or girlfriend that he would abuse me. The person that caused me so much pain, anger and depression that I ate through the depression instead of confronting him. I've been depression for a year and a half and I'm finally feeling better.

While I leave Josh in the play pin I go and take a shower to get ready for the day. I get out of the shower and put on my undergarments and black pants with a blue shirt wit butterflies on it. Then I went into the restroom to brush and dry my hair.

When I finished I went into the restroom to see how Josh was okay. I see that he is just fine so I start playing with him. I start tickling him for a little while before I check the time and see that I've been playing with him for about 2 hours.

"Josh it's time for you bath." I say. "Now come to mama for you could get clean." I grab him and head into the bathroom.

I put Josh down and turn on the water in the tub. I get Josh ready for his bath. I put Josh in the tub for his bath.

I got Josh dressed and checked the time. It's time to eat. So I put Josh back in the play pin. I go into the kitchen and start cooking lunch. I cooked something healthy for me and for Josh.

When we finished eating I washed the dishes and my phone suddenly started ringing. So I answered the call.

"Hello." I said.

"Hello, Lu-chan how have you've been" said Levy.

"Well good and you Levy-chan." I said.

"Good. I just called to ask if your free to hang out with me and the girls today." asked Levy.

"Yes I would love to. I'll just finish cleaning up this mess and I'll head over."

"Okay then we're all meeting at the cafe we all first met you at."

"Okay see you in an hour."

"Bye"Levy "Bye" I said.

I start by getting Josh's bag ready and get my purse and get Josh. I head out my apartment and go downstairs to daycare.

After I dropped off Josh at daycare I headed towards the car when I heard someone calling my name.

"Lucy" I stopped in my tracks and turned around and it was Mira.

"Can I you give me ride. My care is getting repaired right now."asked Mira.

"Yeah sure that wouldn't be a problem at all. Get in." I answered her. We both get into the care.

During the ride to the cafe Mira and I talked about random things.

"Why didn't you bring Josh with you. I'm sure the girls would love to meet him." Asked Mira.

"Well I'm not ready to tell them that I'm a single mother. I'm afraid they'll ditch me like my other friends from high school did when they found out that I was pregnant a few months after graduation. So they told me that they can't be friends with someone that is a slut like me. I just need some time to get to know them better and then I'll tell them about Josh. Also my story of how everything happened." I said.

"I know you've had a hard time with your friends accepting Josh, but there isn't gonna be a problem with our friends accepting Josh. They would love having a little kid around. It's not like they would ditch you for having a kid and not being married. They don't care about that stuff. Erza is the tough one of the group, but she has a cousin that got pregnant in high school and her whole family supports her even Erza does." said Mira,

"Oh really."

"Yeah and If i may ask who is the father of Josh?" asked Mira.

"He's the guy that I feel in love with in High school, but after I had Josh he distanced himself from me. He started to call me fat, ugly, and a B**** because I started to gain weight." I continued telling her the story of everything that happened these past few years.

----------------------------------------------

"Don't forget and don't tell the girls about me having a kid yet." I said.

"I promise that I won't tell them until your ready to spill the beans about your past." said Mira.

We walked into the cafe and sat down with the girls at the table.

"Hey girls." said Mira.

"Hey and what took you guys so long." said Erza.

"I had to finish cleaning before I came to meet you guys." I said.

"And I didn't have a ride so I waited until I saw Lucy to ask her for a ride." Said Mira.

We practically spent to whole afternoon talking until it started to get dark and I needed to get home and pick Josh up from daycare. I think I'm one step closer to telling them about my past especially Levy. I wouldn't want to make them angry for not telling them anything.

"It's getting late so I should get going.i have a few things to do back at the apartment." I said and signaled Mira.

"Yeah me too. I wouldn't want to upset my sister and brother for not being there to help with the hotel." said Mira.

"Bye see you tomorrow at work Levy and Juvia." I said with a smile.

"Bye Lucy." they all said at the same time.

-------------------------------------

We got back to the hotel and I picked up Josh from daycare before I headed upstairs to my apartments. I enjoyed the rest of the day by playing with Josh. I just love it when he laughs. He's my whole world. The light of my eyes. The reason that I live.