Chapter 28: Finally

~Sting's P.O.V.~

I've been following Lucy around for the past month, but not once has she been alone. Everytime she would be either with her husband and child or her friends. Twice in the past month she went to the doctor's office with her husband.

I'm currently am outside her house waiting to see if she comes out by herself. A few minutes later she comes outside alone, but then her husband joins her. They start walking down a road that lead to stores. They stop by a specific flower store and get a 2 bouquets of flowers. Then they head out down the road again, but this time it leads towards a cemetery.

They walk through the cemetery until they made it to two graves. I was at a distance that I could hear them and that they can't see me.Lucy is the first to speak.

"Mother I miss you so much, You don't know how much I needed you when I was still with Sting. I know that if you were still alive you wouldn't stop until I was happy with someone that I love and that loves me back. I also know how much you love Josh since you were there when I had him, but Sting wasn't. You were there even though dad wasn't. The thing that hurts me the most is that you won't be here when I give birth to this new life that I'm bring into the world, but this time I'll have the man that you have always wanted for me. I love you mom." she put a bouquet of flowers in the vase in front of the grave and walked up to another and did the same.

"Dad you were always there right before I met Sting, but everything changed when I didn't want to go anywhere with you anymore. Every summer we would go on a family trip. Once you found out about Sting and that I wouldn't leave him you kicked me out of the house. When you found out that you had cancer you changed and looked for me. I finally forgave you a month after you started asking for forgiveness. I miss you so much and also Josh does. I can't believe that you died a few months before my wedding. You aren't alive to see how happy I am with Natsu, Josh and with my new baby. I know you left us protected so we don't have to suffer. I appreciate that you knew how to take care of me and Josh. When I finally saw Sting after all these years I didn't feel anything. It was like I was never in love with him, but just wanted to be loved because I had no one in my life that would actually love me. I learned the hard way that that wasn't love and what real love is when you would give your life for someone without a second thought. Also when you love someone and let them go because you know that they are better off with somebody else. All that Natsu taught me with his courage and big heart that he has." she said and started walking and Natsu followed her.

So after Natsu grabbed her hand and that's when she hugged him with full force. He was trying to calm her down and it seemed to be working. That's something I never was able to do. Even during High School she wouldn't calm down when I hugged her she would cry harder by every passing minute, but with him she calming down with every second. He really is her true love the person that is supposed to be with her her forever not me. Her parents never really liked me. She never introduced me to her parents. I don't even know there names.

When they finally left the cemetery I walked up to the graves and read the names of her parents. Jude Heartfilia, Layla Heartfilia. Wow she's a Heartfilia. I never took advantage of her "love" towards me. NOw I know that she gave up her house to be with me, but I never really knew that. I'm gonna stop going after her and let her be happy with Natsu and her new family.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

For the past month I've been feeling like someone has been following me around. After the whole Sting thing happened I just have been feeling a little off. Now that I'm having another kid I've been having many mood swings and craving. Natsu has been really helpful this past month and very protective over me. I get it he just wants me to have a healthy pregnancy.

------------------------------------

This book is almost done. There is gonna be one more chapter than the epilogue. I'm going to update the next chapter during Winter/Christmas break.