Chapter 27: Trying

I can't believe that I'm married to Natsu Dragneel. He was the only guy that accepted me for who I am. The only thing I would've liked is for my parents to be alive and to be at my wedding.

They would've been happy that I finally am with someone that treats me wonderful and respects me. I'm with someone that cares for me and my son.

"Josh are you happy that Natsu is your dad now and part of the family?"

"Yes. He is my papa. He treats me so good. He cares for us." said Josh.

Josh has really grown the past few years. Now he's 6 1/2 years old. He's about to enter school and I don't know what to do.

"Mama when am I having a baby sister?" he asked. In that moment Natsu walked into the room. He was shocked for a second. Then he walked up to Josh and knelt down to his size.

"Well that's going to take a little while. So you'll have to wait for the time being." said Natsu.

"Ok"

----------------Time Skip 3 months-----------------------------

I haven't been feeling good these past few days so I decided to go to the doctor to get a check up. After a few test the doctor came back into the room. She had a smile on her face.

"Lucy."

"Yes what is it?"

"You're pregnant."

"What?" I said with happiness.

"You are 6 weeks pregnant." I was so happy that now I would have a child with the man that I love. He will be overjoyed with happiness.

"OMG I can't believe that I'm having another baby. Well it has been 6 years and I found the perfect person to spend my entire life with. Someone that actually loves me for who I am. Bye I have to go tell him." I was about to walk out the door when she stopped me.

"Wait Lucy. You'll need you vitamins for you baby could develop well." she said as she handed me the bottle.

"Thank you." I shaked her hand and walked out.

As I was walking towards the house I saw Natsu walking this way with Josh. They were both smiling talking about something. When Natsu noticed me he smiled a bigger smile if that's even possible. That's when Josh looked at me and smiled. He let go of Natsu's hand and ran towards me with open arms.

"Mama where were you?" asked Josh

"Yeah where were you Luce?" asked Natsu.

"Oh I was at the doctor."

"Is something wrong with you?" asked Natsu.

"No"

"Then why did you go to the doctor."

"Because I wasn't feeling well and I found out the reason why."

"Which is?"

"I'm pregnant." I said and he started jumping around with happiness.

"OMG I can't believe it we're having a baby. I'm gonna be a father." that's what got the attention of Josh. He started jumping around with so much glee in his eyes.

"I'm gonna have a baby sister Yay." he started saying.

"Well Josh we won't know if it's a boy or a girl for a few months." I told him.

"Ok I'll wait, but I want a sister." he said with a pout as we started walking towards the park this time. Josh ran over to the play ground to play with other kids ehile Natsu and I found a place to sit.

"So how many weeks are you at?" asked Natsu.

"I'm 6 weeks pregnant."

"I just can't believe that I'm gonna be a father."

"Don't forget that you are a father. Josh is your son even though he isn't your blood."

"Yeah your right, but I still want a son or daughter that is my own flesh and blood."

Right when we were about to sit down I heard someone call me. That voice sounds so familiar. It can't be him. The person that ruined my life. I turned around and found myself face to face with Sting the one person I never wanted to see ever again.

"Sting." I said and I noticed that he was looking at my body.

"Lucy I was looking for you. I heard that you got hotter in the past years." he said with so much charm, but I don't care about him anymore.

"So what."

"I was thinking we should get back together. I've changed and I've missed you all these years. I made a mistake that I regret it deeply." he said and I know that he only wants my body. He didn't even ask about his son. He's such a jerk.

"I can't get back together with you."

"Why?"

"The reason is because you ruined my life, I don't love you anymore, and you only care about yourself. When I was depressed and had to take care of Josh by myself without your help what's so ever. All you ever did was work or should I say sleep around. Also abuse me because you didn't like the way that I looked."

"Why I love you. I never stopped." He seemed like he was begging. Also I think he hasn't noticed that Natsu was right next to me. I turned to look at Natsu to see that he's furious and also looked like he wants to beat him up, but he's holding it in.

"I'm also very happily married to the love of my life Natsu Dragneel. He has shown me how a real man loves a woman. God put him in my life when I had all but given up. He has helped me through so many hardships that has happened to me, but not once did he give up on me. So Sting I want you out of my life for good." Right when I finished he started walking away. Natsu held my hand and Josh came running up to me and gave me a big hug.

It seems like Josh was watching everything that was happening between his dad and I.

~Sting's P.O.V.~

Wow I never expected her to actually say no to me. Sting the hottest guy in the Universe. She should just ditch him and come with me. Also forget about that kid of hers, he isn't nothing in this world. He isn't important. I know she wants me, but that husband of hers was there. I bet that she would say yes if she was alone. I'm gonna try when she's alone.