Chapter 16: Plan

It's been a month since I made up with my father. It's actually been going great with him. He's been taking care of Josh while I'm at work I know that I'm rich, but I don't want to use that money for anything just yeat. I want that money for something that I'm planning of opening up soon.

I'm planning of opening my own business with the money that my father has given me for the business. Now I'll have more free time after I get everything up and running. I'll be able to to have time for Josh and Natsu.

I won't be Natsu's competion because it isn't going to be a fancy restaurant like his. It's going to be a 4 in 1. The 1st floor will be the restaurant, the second floor will be for message therapy, the third floor will be for yoga and Aerobics classes.

If your asking how I would be able to open up a business without a business degree. Well for the past 3 1/2 years I've been getting my degree online and a few classes on campus. When they didn't have the course online.

This past month my father found a perfect place for the business that I'm planning of making. It's a building with four floors which is perfect because it's a block away from Natsu's Restaurant. Also my friends could come and help out every once and a while like on their day offs.

Mira could help out in the kitchen and Erza could help out with the Aerobics classes.  Levy could read to the kids and Juvia could help out with the yoga classes.

To be able to own my own business I'll have to pass my final to get my business degree and I'll be able to open up my own business. When I do I'll be in charge of my own hours.

I'll be able to hang out more with Natsu. The more I get to know him the more I want to be with him. I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but I think that Natsu might be the one that I'm supposed to spend my whoole life with. I don't have to worry about what he think about my son because he's ready great with Josh. He doesn't even care that I have a child. I think that he likes that I'm not like other girls.

"Luce when is your Final?" asked Natsu. We're currently in his office talking.

"In week. Why do you ask?" I answered him.

"For I could make the schedule. I'm going to give you two days off." He said.

"Why two days off?"

"Because you'll need a whole entire day to study for the test. The final is 90% of your whole grade so you'll have to study just enough to pass, but not to hard if not your going to over work your brain. For the day of the final you're going to have to be relaxed not stressed. So before the final you're going to have to be relaxed." he said very calmly while looking into my eyes. He's really being sincere. Right when he finished saying that I started crying of happiness.

"How did I get such a kind, caring, supportive and great boyfriend? I never thought that someone like you would even look at me as a possible girlfriend. Or has such a desire to be with me even though I was fat." I said with so much emotion. That I can't even stop crying.

"When I fell in love with you wan't because of the way you looked, but it was of the way you are on the inside that got me hooked. I didn't xcare that you were a bit over weight. Ever since Lissana did that horrible thing to me I just wanna find that someone that someone that I could trust with all my heart. So from the moment I met you I just knew you would do anything to make other people happy like your own child. You also would never put your work first, but you always put your child first which I've always loved that about you." he said and kissed me passionately with so much love.

------------------A week later------------------------

"I'm really nervous. I've never liked taking tests. They always stressed me out even when they were easy. I always get reallty nervous that I forget the answers of the really important and easy question." I said fast.

"Well I'm here to help you with anything you need. Wait at what time do you have to be at the University for the final." said Natsu.

"At 12pm is the final. Why?"

"Well I just thought of the perfect idea for you could get relaxed enough for the test." he said while texting someone on the phone.

About ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to reveal Mira, Levy, and Juvia standing at my door step.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Natsu texted us saying that you're in need of some relaxation time before the final. So we thought of the perfect place that you could relax at." said Mira.

"Okay then let's go." I say as Natsu walks out the door.

"Bye Luce. See you later. Call me when your done with the test." said Natsu right when we're at the lobby.

"Bye Natsu. See you later and I will call you when I'm done." I say and give him a peck on the lips before he leaves the lobby. He really has helped me out whenever I needed him. He helped me out a lot when I was over weight, but now I'm not over weight anymore. I'm healthy enough to take care of Josh all because of all my friends who supported me and especially Natsu who did everything he could to help me with taking care of Josh.