Chapter 10: What's this feeling?

It's been around two months since the party. I've gotten even more closer to my friends, but every once in a while I would have doubts but it would go away as fast as it came. Every once in a while they've come over to my place to visit me, but I'm pretty sure that they didn't come to see me but to see Josh. Every time they come over they always asks where Josh is at. I really don't mind cause he's a baby. I finally have people that actually care about me. It's been about two years since someone actually cared about me.

I'm currently at work trying to work as hard as I can. For I could take care of Josh I need to work, but still has time for their child. I don't want to be one of those mothers that can't even afford to buy one decent meal for their own child.

For now I'm just going to focus on Josh. Even though months have pasted by since I left Sting. I'm just not ready to go back out there and get a boyfriend. I just don't want someone that won't care about Josh. If I actually find a great guy and that actually likes kids I'll probably consider it.

As I'm heading towards the locker room to get my purse for my lunch break. I hear someone calling my name so I turn around and it's Natsu.

"Would you mind if I joined you?" he asked.

"No I wouldn't mind at all. Actually I'd be delighted if you joined me." I answered.

"Great." he said and we started walking towards the exit of the restaurant. This is the first time that I'm spending my lunch break with Natsu. I usually spend that time with my friends, but today they're busy.

"So where do you want to go to eat." Asked Natsu.

"I don't know. I usually go to a cafe close by, but I'm not in the mood for that right now." I said.

"I know a great place that is close by that you'd like if you're interested."

"I just hope it isn't a cafe."

"No don't worry it's a restaurant. It's a place that I used to go and I haven't been there in like two years."

"Why haven't you?"

"I've been too busy with the restaurant and I had nobody to go with me. Nobody likes going out with the boss. Also nobody has ever invited me to a party until you came along." he said with a big wide grin.

Right when he said that I felt this strange feeling inside me like I was having butterflies. I also felt my heart beat quicken. With that wonderful smile of is makes me feel weird every time that I get to see it. He's just so cheerful whenever he's not at work. When he smiles it feels like something stops and I can't breath.

'What's this feeling?'

I think it mean that I'm starting to have feelings for him. Can you blame me because with that smile he looks smokin' hot. And when I see that he's all sweaty I want to rip that shirt right off of him and run my hands over his abs.

"cy, uce, Luce" Natsu snapped me out of my train of thoughts. At that moment I blushed out of embarrassment and of what I was thinking of.

"Yeah" I said as calmly as I could. I wouldn't want him to know of what I been thinking of about him.

"I've been trying to tell you that we're at the restaurant."

"Okay. It looks like a nice place to eat. Oh it also smells amazing so the food should be awesome." I said.

"It is. I can't wait for you to try the food here. It beats all the other restaurants and it's much healthier too." he said.

"Yeah me neither. I'm staving." I said as we took a seat at the back of the restaurant. When we were ready to order I ordered something that is healthy and that sounds delicious. We spent the whole time getting to know each other.

---------------

Every time that I'm near him I just can't stay calm and I'm always nervous around him. I always want to kiss him for some reason. I haven't felt this way in a very long time.