Chapter 20: Have Mercy

It's been a month since the break up with Natsu. It's been really hard to concentrate on my work and stop thinking about him these past few weeks. Without realizing it Natsu comes into my mind and the thing is that I don't want to think about him anymore. But the thing is that I do I love him with all my heart, but I can't forgive him for what he's done.

My father has been keeping me company ever since he found out about the break up. If I still worked for Natsu I think that I might of forgiven him already.

Even though I don't work there anymore it's still very hard to avoid him. He keeps showing up everywhere I go like the apartment and Love and Lucky. He's been trying to explain everything that happened with her. Every time he tried to find me and explain Erza would kick him out of Love and Lucky.

All my friends followed me and started working for me at Love and Lucky. They've been keeping Natsu away from me the best they could do.

I've found a better place to live at. My father told me a while ago that me and Josh could go and move into my old home. The place where I grew up with my mother and father back when everything was good. When I had nothing to worry about when everything seemed amazing. Now that I'm going to move into my old home I think that'll bring back good and bad old memories. The house is closer to Love and Lucky and Natsu wouldn't even know where to find me.

The thing about Natsu is that he's the first person that my father has ever liked in my whole life. I don't know why I have this feeling to go and find Natsu to forgive him, but I don't want to make a mistake and get hurt again. So I'm currently in the process of moving all Josh's and my things to the new place.

It'll take us awhile to get settled in and get used to the new place. At least I'll be more relaxed that Natsu won't know where I live now.

The good thing is that I could trust my friends to not mention Natsu when their with me. They also wouldn't tell him where I live. I told them everything that happened and they don't want me to be with a guy like that. A guy that would hurt me like that ever again.

Why can'I find a nice guy that would love me with all there hearts. One that would treat me and Josh good and wouldn't care that I have a son. Also one that loves me for what's on the inside not in the ouiside. I thought that I finally found that with Natsu since we were together for years, but I was totally wrong about him.

What hurts the most is that is that Josh keeps asking 'when is Natsu coming?' I don't even know how to respond to that question. I don't even know if I want to tell him that Natsu's not coming back. It's very hard finding someone that Josh would actually like.

Levy and Erza has helped me move everything to the house. Since that is the place where I grew up in. I have so many great memories of living at the house. Just thinking about it brings me to tears. Whenever I start thinking about my mother it makes me happy and then after a while I'm sad. We just finished taking everything into the manison.

"Lu-chan do you want to go out tomorrow." asked Levy. Oh did I mention that they also have been distracting me as much as they could. The first few days of the the break-up I didn't even leave the apartment at all. I thought my life was over, but then I remebered that I actually have people that care for me for once. My father helped me as much as he could. After two weeks I finally made up my mind that it was time to be a civilized person in the world.

"Okay." I said.

-------------Next Day--------------

We were currently at a cafe talking about random things. Until a topic came up that I didn't want to ever talk about anytime soon. I already know that she won't drop the topic until she gets to the end of it.

"Why don't you forgive Natsu?" asked Mira seriously.

"Because what he did I can't forgive someone that does that. I already done through that once and I don't want to go through that ever again in my life." I said.

"Havee mercy on him. He didn't even kiss her. He was jumped by Lis and forced against the wall. He loves you not my pyscho of a sister. He'll do anything to get you back if you just give him a chance to explain what actually happened." said Mira.

"Lucy if he doesn't love you for what's on the inside then he doesn't deserve you. You shouldn't change just because someone doesn't like the way you look. He shouldn't care about how you look, he should care about the way you care about other people instead of yourself. You should love yourself for who you are that's the only way you'll find a guy that really loves you. Your a beautiful woman with a cute kid. Any man would love to be with a caring mother that doesn't care about how she looks like. A guy that only likes confident girls." Said Erza.

Out of no where a song came on signaling that someone is going to sing. The peron singing was someone I didn't expect would be here.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

If she's not gonna give me a chance to explain in private I'll do it in public. All I know is that Mira is on my side. She wants me to get Lucy back. So she texted me telling me where they were going to be at.

I'm currently back stage waiting for my cue to come out. I get a text telling me that 'it's time' from Mira. I walk out onto the stage.

~When I was your man by Bruno Mars~

When the song ended I saw that Lucy was on the verge of tears and Mira was keeping her from leaving the cafe. I walked off the stage with the mic and started walking towards her.

Everyone was staring at me while I was walking towards her. They were interested in what was gonna happen.

"Lucy I love you with all my heart. I fell in love with you with what's on the inside not the outside. When I first met you almost four years ago you didn't really have anyone except your son. You've just gotten out of an abusive relationship. When you started working for me at the restaurant it took you awhile to be able to trust me and tell me your past. When you did I was so pissed that those kinds of guys exist in the world. I wanted to find the guy and beat him up. Everytime you would show kindness towards others and do your best to take care of Josh. The more I fell in love with you. I never really cared of how you looked at all. The thing that i really cared about is that you are kind and happy. When Lis came back and wanted to get back together I didn't want to at all because I was with you the woman that I fell in love with the love of my life. When she called you fat and ugly I couldn't take it. I didn't like the way she talked about you. I tried to keep my distance from her, but she showed up everywhere I went. I would ignore her everytime, but the one time I actually wanted to tell her to leave me alone she kissed me. That's when you saw her kiss me. I pushed her away from me as fast as I could. I told her to stop obsessing over me and leave me alone and that I don't love her. This past month has been hell without you. I can't eat or sleep without thinking about you. I'm dying without you and Josh. I also love Josh as my own son even though he isn't my own blood. I don't care who is all I want is to ne with you so please can you take me back." I said with so much emotion. By the end of the whole speech I was on my knees crying.

"Okay I'll forgive you, but this is your last chance." she said trying to stay strong.